1

Hey, I'm Lillie. I'm a model/actor. I mostly do music videos and stuff like that. I also do online college. If you couldnt already tell I have a very busy life.

I live in L.A with four of my closest friends and we share a big house in Hollywood hills. One of my friends Jamie also does the same thing I do. We usually do gigs together and sometimes we have the photo shoots or videos at our house since it is so nice.

Today we have a gig early and it is only a few houses away. They rented the house for this video and its supposed to look like a party scene.

We were told to show up in regular clothing with no make up. I put on something simple and went down stairs to grab and apple from the fruit basket. This is what I was wearing

(Am I the only one who thinks she looks like a tanned alissa violet?)

As I was sitting at the kitchen table eating my apple Jamie came downstairs. Everyone else in the house is still asleep because it's barley 7:00.

"You ready?" I asked her. She nodded and grabbed a granola bar from the cupboard. We both finished our little snacks and walked down the street to the house since it is litterly like 7 houses away.

When we got there I knocked on the door and the guy who hired us, Bryan, opened the door.

"There here boys." He said shouting back into the house as soon as he saw us.

"Hey girls come in, the boys will be down to meet you in a sec then we can get you into makeup and wardrobe." He said to us. Right after four boys ran down the stairs.

There was a fifth one that was trailing behind. He was in the middle of slipping a shirt over his head when he was walking down the stairs. He looked irritated and I could already tell he wasnt going to make a great first impression.

"Hey I'm jonah." A really tall brunette said.

"I'm Lillie." I said shaking his hand.

"I'm zach."

"I'm daniel."

"I'm Corbyn."

Each of the boys introduced themselves as I shook there hand, then they went on to greeting Jamie.

The one that came down last stood in the background staring at his phone screen. He has very curly hair which I'm kinda into.

I decide to atleast try and make conversation with him since were stuck on this set together the next few days.

"Hey, I'm Lillie." I said holding my hand out for him to shake. He looked at me and scoffed. He turned around and walked out of the house through the sliding doors. I could see him standing by the pool through the doors still looking at his phone with a hurt expression.

"Just ingnore him, he hasn't been having a good day." The pink cheeked one said while putting a hand on my shoulder. I nodded to him

"C'mon let's get you to wardrobe." He headed twoards a room down a long hallway. He opened the door and Jamie was already in there and a girl was doing her hair.

I walked in and sat in a chair next to her as zach left the room. We sat there just talking for a while as people came and did our makeup and gave us clothes to wear.

Our outfits looked like something a 17 year old would wear to her first high school party. Here's what it looked like.

When I was done I went out to the living room

When I was done I went out to the living room. I saw the rest of the crew and I was told to get into my place and we did my part of the video.