6

"Hes just a friend, he lives with us along with two other people." I explained to zach. I'm sitting in the middle seat between zach and corbyn.

I was suprised to see that jack wasnt in the car, Daniel was the one driving. We pulled out of the drive way and he turned up the radio. Corbyn had that aux cord and was playing pink+white. This was one of my favorite songs and I softly hummed it to myself.

"I'm guessing jack couldnt stand to seen me." I mumbled softly. Cirbyn who was next to me put an arm over my shoulders.

"Hey, just ignore him. Hes having a tough time getting over some girl that cheated on him. Hell get over it soon though." He reassured me. I gave a slight smile and nodded.

"He just wasn't feeling well so he stayed back. He lend us his jeep cause it is more spacious." Jonah explained.

"Oh." I said and before I knew it we were there. We all piled off the car and into the small crowded cafe. After standing in one and waiting for our orders for nearly an hour and looking for somewhere to sit, we finally sat and ate.

While we were eating we talked about random topics until jonah brought up Jamie's Instagram storie from this morning.

I sighed and leaned back into my chair pushing my now empty plate away from me. I crossed my hands on my lap and smirked at him.

"Well, the tea on that is....were just friends. I'm a single pringle and not ready to mingle." I said sitting back up formally.

"Seriously?" He said as they all groaned.

"Give us some real tea." Zach begged.

"I dont have any. So somebody else want to lead the conversation?" I asked looking from boy to boy.

"I'll do it. So who wants to know what would happen if humans landed on Pluto?" Corbyn asked. I giggled as his eyes lit up while talking about his favorite topic.

"I do Mr. Besson." I said resting my head on my hand. As be explained his story I listened closely genuinely intrested. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket so I pulled it out and looked at the notifications on the lock screen.

The Instagram notification was the first to stand out. I had a DM from my ex-boyfriend Cameron.

imcameron_
Hey, can we meet up??

I miss u

I want things things to go back to the way they were.

lillie_flower
Um sure

My house at 9?

imcameron_
I'll be there

See u then

I hesitated to send that text. I felt a little uneasy because there was no reason for the breakup, we just drifted apart do to my popularity growin.

I was nervous as hell because it took a while to get over him and when I see him I'm going to want him back but at the same time want to just move on. And I might have to get used to not being his girlfriend again because I genuinely loved him.

Daniel mustve noticed my silence because he acknowledged it.

"Hey, lillie. Are you ok? You look like you just seen a ghost." He said with a slight chuckle.

"Yup, just some...girl stuff." I said weakly covering myself. Of course I dont want the boys to know. They might think of me different. Probably as a hoe.

"Are you sure?" Jonah asked sounding genuinely worried.

"Yeah of course. I just need to take care of this. Ima call a friend to come get me. Sorry." I said standing up and gathering my things while pulling up geos contact on my phone.I called him and he awnsered on the second ring.

"Bro I need you to come picked me up like right now." I desperately cried.

"Ok which Porto's are you at?"

"The one near the mall, wouldn't take that long."

"Ok I'll be there right now." He said. I stood away from the windows so that the boys couldn't see me. I was embarrassed that I had to storm out on the right now but if I didnt in would have a had a anxiety attack right infront of them. (Anxiety is a bitch)