12

Zach's P.O.V

We were just down the street from Lillie's house when I noticed the sun was going down. it wasn't to late yet, but late enough for people to start getting tipsy already. I know I am under aged just like the rest of us but I'm not planning on drinking to much.

I convinced Jack to come by not telling him who was throwing the party. He thinks this is some random influencers party that we got invited to. as we got closer to Lillie's house I could notice him getting more tense though.

"I swear to god if this party is at Lillie and Jamie's house, I will kill all of you." he said angrily clenching his fists and jaw.

"Well make sure I have a nice funeral, because it is at their house, and don't doubt me, I will come back to haunt you." Daniel said with a chuckle from the drivers seat. Jack just threw his head back with frustration and groaned loudly.

"I hate all of you guys." He then huffed as we pulled into the driveway. We all piled of the car waiting for a stuborn jack who was taking his sweet time.

"Jack, if you really have something against them then just ignore them. Act like its a normal party instead of making yourself miserable." Jonah said patting his shoulder. He opened the front door making the music even louder. I ran inside with a big smile on my way looking for one of the two girls. Right when I layed eyes on Jamie I crashed into a tall buff guy making him spill his drink on me.

Oh no. I just got myself a free ticket to getting punched in the face.

Lillie's P.O.V

I was in the middle of the dance floor when I heard a familiar voice yell 'SHIT' then laughs. I turn around and see that Cameron spilled his drink all over himself and Zach. I laugh to myself then head to over them.

I put my hand on Cameron's shoulder to get him to calm down because right now he was looking like he was going to murder Zach. he turned around and looked at me.

"Do you know this doof." He asked over the loud music. I looked over at Zach and he look scared as hell. I giggled at how stupid these two were. I guess Zach bumped into him causing him to spill his drink.

"Yes, I invited him. Calm down would you?" I answered. Zach sighed and held his hand out for a hand shake. Cameron accepted and they introduced themselves while I looked around to find Geo. Once I saw him I signaled him over.

"What happened?" He said as he threw a sweaty arm over my shoulder.

"Can you do me a favor and lend these idiots a shirt? I'll owe you." I said with pleading eyes.

"Sure follow me." He said leading us to his room. We all walked in and I sat on his bed as he pulled out shirt for the two boys to wear. I covered my eyes while they booth changed infront of me.

"Ok you can ok look now. " I heard Cameron say. I removed my hand and stood up to give Zach a proper hello.

"Hey Zach, I'm sorry about this moran." I said with a giggle as I playfully smacked the back of Cameron's head.

"Its ok. Its partially fault anyways." He said.

"So is this they dude you were filming a music video for?" Cameron asked as I led them back to the party.

"Yeah, it is." I said.

"And are you like her friend or...?" Zach trailed off.

"Actually I'm her ex-boyfriend." he stated with a smirk.

"Oh." Zach said as Jonah came up behind him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey lils, whatsup?" He said giving me a hug.

"Lils?" Cameron questioned glaring at Jonah. Was he jealous?

"Hey Jonah." I said ignoring Cameron's comment. he was obviously pissed because he walked away.

"Who was that?" Jonah asked me.

"Oh, that was my ex Cameron. I invited him because were still friends but he seems to be in a bad mood." I laughed. he made that akaward 'oh' face.

"Yeah, and that's probably my fault." Zach chuckled.

"Well I came over here to say hi, but if I'm being honest, I just want to know who that girl is over there." He said pointing to Natalie who was talking to a group of our other friends.

"Oh my god. You like Natalie!" I said with excitement laced in my voice.

"Shhh, I wanna keep it lowkey. But do you think you can help me?" He asked.

"Yeah of course I can. She lives here with us." I said.

"Really? Cool!" He said excitedly.