3

Right now I'm sitting on a chair that looks much like a school desk. It has the little writing area in front of it. That's where my hand sits, and it also moves sideways so that the artist can have easier access.

So here I am, sitting in this chair with my left hand resting infront of me. I wasn nervous most about the amount of pain I would be feeling soon, but the thought of markings in my skin for the rest of my life was exciting to me.

Its exiting because I've been wanting this for a very long time, and it means something very special to me. It means that no matter what problems I have right now that I think may be the end if my life, there not because if you look at the whole picture I am nothing more than a spec of dust in this beautiful universe and my problems mean nothing.

This keeps me going and it reminds me that all you need for a successful life is fun

Zach is sitting on a little stool with wheels next to me as the others walk around the shop looking at designs on the wall. The boy next to me was spinning his seat around in circles and holding on for dear life.

He was trying to ease the nerves inside of me which actually helps. Romeo sits on a stool like zachs on the opposite side of me and starts to get his materials together. Once the ink is on the needle he gives me a smile as if asking if im ready. I smile back and nod as a response.

He starts to do his job and it definitely hurts. Maybe not as much as I thought it would but it still hurts. Zach is less hyper now and is holding my free hand watching romeo work.

He kept making me laugh by squishing his cheeks together earning the nick name squishy.

"I like that name. Squishy makes me sound huggable." He said with a laugh. As romeo wiped off the last of the excess ink and covered it with vaseline the others crowded around.

They had there phones out and recorded the last of the events. He wrapped my fingers in clear plastic wrap and then we were done.

"No salt water or pool water on that until it's healed. No soap either, also make sure to change the plastic every so often." He said with a smile.

"Alright thanks, and here you go." I said handing him the amount do.

"No problem and in a few weeks come back in so I could see the results." He he said accepting the money.

"Will do, bye romeo." I said with a wave following the rest if the group out.

"So did it hurt alot?" Jonah asked me.

"Well I dont really know, there was a person dragging a needle threw my skin so you tell me?" I said sarcastically.

"Gosh, no need for the attitude." Jonah said putting his hands up.

"So I'm taking that as a yes." Corbyn said.

"Guys I think we should go now it's getting pretty late." Daniel said locking his phone.

"Yeah it is. It was nice meeting you guys." Corbyn said giving me a side hug.

"Yeah it was nice to meet you guys to." I said as Corbyn went to hug Jamie. He was replaced by Daniel also hugging me.

We all said our good byes then the boys left in there car. Me and Jamie got in ours and headed home. By now the others should be there and well probably just chill.

When we got home the others cars were parked in the drive meaning they were there. I heard loud music playing but that was usual. I'm pretty sure that was geo playing music because me and him are the only ones who like to blast music.

When I entered the house I seen geo and natalie sitting on the couch but I didnt see nick.

"Wheres my bitch at?" Jamie slightly shouted to be heard while putting her purse down on the little table by the door.

"In your room." natalie awnsered over the loud music. She raced twoards her room exited to see her 'nickypoo'.

I laughed at her and sat on the couch and started watching American Dad with them. They had the captions on since you cant here the audio because of the music.

"Where were you at?" Geo said with a smirk. I was confused at why he was smirking though.

"Why does your face look like that?" I said in a mocking tone.

"I may or may not know something." He said.

"What is it that you may or may not know?" I said raising my brow and playing along.

"That you spent the day with a bunch of boys."

"Oh my God you did? Were they cute? You little hoe." Natalie said playing around.

"Hey I'm not a hoe. I'm working with them." I said defending myself.

"Sure you are. Now I'm not letting go 'til you tell the truth." He said putting me in a head lock.

"Well it looks like were going to be here for a while." I said making myself comfortable in his arms.

"It could be as simple as you spilling the tea but nOoOo. You want to make it complicated so geo dont let her go. I'm going to sleep." She said getting up and heading twoards her room during the last part.

"Better get comfortable 'cause were going to be here for a while." Geo said shifting under me. He was sitting up right on the couch while I was laying horizontally on my back with my head on his stomach.

"I'm alright. Good night G." I said before closing my eyes.

"Night Lils." Was the last thing I heard before darkness consumed me."