11

Yesterday after the boys dropped us off at home we all just spent the day relaxing thankful that it was Thursday. But now its Friday, and the end of the week. We are planning on throwing a party tonight and inviting a bunch of friends. Of course we are going to invite the Why Don't We boys but first we have to get done with this meeting. I ate a small breakfast and waited for Jamie to be ready.

We arrived at the building and went inside following the receptionists instructions. David warmly welcomed us.

He mainly just wanted to go over our payment and that we had to keep quiet about being on set or involved at all until the music video is released. It only took about an hour.

When the meeting was over and we arrived home. Geo, Nick, and Natalie were preparing for the party.

"So how much longer do you think this is going to take?" I asked.

"Oh we already di half of it so just help me with the drinks please." She said gesturing me over to her. I excitedly ran over to her because I love parties and can never pass one up.

Once everything was set up and all the decorations were put up we all went to got get dressed. Us girls helped eachother with our outfits and this I what I came up with.

It was simple but I'm planning on dancing so heels arent going to do me justice

It was simple but I'm planning on dancing so heels arent going to do me justice. I start texting all the people I know and they soon. Start arriving.

I got a text from zach saying that they were going to be here any minute. I look out the large window an see that the sun is starting to set. That means it's time for me to start drinking.

Yes I know I'm underage, but I dont know a teenager that doesn't drink or smoke in this industry of being a public figure.