19

*5 days later*

We just finished shopping at the stores on Melrose and are now heading to get some lunch at pink's hot dogs down the street.

This is where me and jack earlier decided to give our friends the news.

"So, guys. Theres something we need to tell you I said grabbing jacks hand who was sitting next to me by the way. Natalie ghasped and looked at me with a bright smile.

"Let me guess, you guys are together." she said excitedly. Jack and I exchanged glances, both being confused as to how she guessed.

"How did you know?" Jack asked.

"I just figured since you guys were all over each other the day after the party. And out of all the band members you just happened to choose him to go to this event with." She casually explained as if she had been waiting for this moment to happen.

"Wow, Lillie. How did you do it. When you and Jack first met he hated you." Jamie chimed in.

"Damn, What kind of a blow job did she give you to get you to change your mind." Geo said causing both of us to choke on our food. Everyone else laughed but I just felt uncomfortable.

"Geo! What the fuck?" I almost yelled.

"Your right. I forgot that your not experienced enough for that, that's probably why Cameron left you." Geo said while chukleing. I didnt expect that to hurt as much as it did considering there was a part of me that still wanted him. But it did.

I felt my eyes start to water up a little bit as everyone at our table went silent. They all just stared at us.

"What the fuck geo? Why would you say that?" Nick asked him with a hint of anger laced in his voice. He hesitated for a moment at what to do. His faced turned from a smile to a sympathetic frown.

"Lillie I am so sorry. I didnt mean for it to come out like that." He apoligised.

"Well then how was it supposed to come out geo?" I said blinking away the tears that were threatening to spill.

"I'm sorry." He said just above a whisper.

"Screw you." I said plainly.

"C'mon. I think we should go take a walk." Jack said getting up and pulling my hand to follow him.

Once we left the building I let go a breath that I didnt know I was holding. I also let go of Jacks hand.

"Thanks for getting me out of there. Geo can be an asshole sometimes without realizing it." I explained.

"Unfortunately, I can tell." Jack responded.

"Yeah, it's one of his very few bad quality's. He doesn't know when he's taking things to far." I said with a laugh trying to lighten the mood.