22

Currently, I am walking down the halls, trying to find my way to the bathroom. As I'm searching I hear noises. I turn down one of the hallways, I see a girl pushed up against a wall by a boy as they makeout.

For some reason the boy looks familiar. I walk closer and clear my throat to make my presence known. Both of their attention goes on me. The girl quickly walks away and leaves me alone with him.

Turns out I did know him....alot better than I thought.

"Cameron what are you doing here?" I asked confusedly.

"I came here with my date. Anika, I met her at your party."

"That girl you were making out with wasnt Anika."

"Yeah I know, she bailed on me to go with her dad to New York for some buisness. You can be my date though."

He got closer to me and the smell of whiskey filled my nostrils. He placed his hands on my waist. I was suprised that I wanted nothing more than to be as far away from him as possible.

I thought this is what I wanted. But deep down i knew he only wanted me because he was drunk and horny. He would do what ever it takes to get into a girls pants right now, considering that I'm atleast the third girl hes been with tonight.

"C'mon babygirl. We both know you've been wanting this since we broke up."

"Stop. I have a date." I said trying to wiggle my way out of his grasp causing him to only make it tighter.

"I know, I saw you walk in with that Jack guy earlier. How long have you been a thing."

"As long as you and Anika, but I'm not sure you will be together after tonight."

"We will as long as you keep your mou-"

"Hey, what the fuck is going on." I heard a male voice yell as someone walked down the hall. There was multiple foot steps.

Cameron's grip loosened I pulled my self away from him. I turned around and saw Jack, Nick, Geo, and Ipeks son speed walking our way.

Jack was the first one I reached, he held his arms open for me. The brave mask I was putting up faded away as a tear slid down my cheek slightly wetting Jack's new suit.

I held back as much as I could not wanting to seem over dramatic infront of everyone. I quickly gathered myself together and faced twoards Cameron again.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Cameron?" I exclaimed, fear laced through out my voice.

"I thought you would be easier than that, what the fuck is wrong with you?" He took a few wobbly steps closer to me. Jack put himself between us to stop Cameron from getting closer to me.

"Bro just get the hell out of here already. Remember theres four of us and one of you." Jack warned trying to be calm.

"Is that supposed to threaten me?" He smirked.

"Yeah it is. We both have a reason to beat the shit out of you right now. You cheated on my sister twice in the same night." Ipeks son said now standing right next to jack.

Cameron just scoffed until jack harshly shoved his shoulder making him fall to the ground. He immediately jumped up to his feet and started throwing punches at Jack. The other boy along with geo being the routy kid he is joined in.

Nick grabbed my hand and pulled me into the large family room. I was pulled into a comforting embrace as he rubbed my back soothingly.

"There you are weve been looking for you every where." I heard Jamie's voice enter the room.

"Yeah, what happened?" Natalie followed along. I pulled away from Nick to face them.

"Its a long story that I'd rather explain at home." They both nodded.

"You guys go get the car, I'll go get the guys. Ok?" We all agreed and headed to the car. That night we decided to stay at a near by hotel since we were all to exhausted to drive all the way home.

I explained everything thing to everyone in the car. I rested my head on Jack's shoulder, as his arm draped around my neck and his finger ran figure 8's on my arm

We stopped to stalk up on some snacks at a local 7-Eleven. After wr went to a department that was about to close to get some comfortable clothes.

There was only two identical room available. They both had two queen sized beds and a pull out couch. We took a room anyways.

Once we were all settled in and Jack and Geo were living their knuckles everyone settled in their bed.

Obviously me and Jack had to share a bed, and Jamie and jack got their bed. Natalie gets the pull out bed and Geo is sleeping on the couch cushions on the floor.

The TV stayed on for a little while. I was mentally and physically exhausted and drifted of into a dreamless sleep.