14

Jack's P.O.V

I am honestly drunk as fuck right now.

I didnt plan for this to happen it just did.

I see lillie heading twoards the house and stumbling on her way in and Cameron flowed her in. I watch as he follows her then once there out of sight I go in to.

When I open the door I see lillie passing out into his arms which makes me jeleause as fuck because shes my 'girlfriend'. My drunk ass decided to speak when I should have kept my mouth closed.

Authors P.O.V

"Hey! What are you doing with my girl bro?" Jack slurred with a raised voice. Everyone in the house was highly intoxicated.

"Chill, she just passed out. You can have her." Cameron said as he shoved her limp body into Jack's chest. He then threw himself onto the couch and instantly passed out.

Jack picked her up bridal styled then went to sit on the couch with the girl on his lap.

All three teenagers were knocked out cold when the rest of the group entered the house. Nobody noticed when Zach pulled out his phone and took a picture of Jack and Lillie.

He posted it to his story not realizing the affects it would soon have. Each teen slowly passed out in some random spot in the house. Jonah was on the island in the kitchen and Daniel on a lawn chair that somehow got in the house.

The last one awake was Geo. He was actully the least drunk since he stopped drink early. He had work the next morning.

He took a video of the scene of passed out bodies infront of him zooming in on each of their faces and posted it on Instagram captioning it 'this party was wild but the after party was wilder'.

As he settled down on the floor near the couch and drifted off the sleep....the internet exploded.

The picture on Zach's story and the video Geo posted along with the fact they were all drunk minors made all their fans together lose their shit.

Their phones were all dead or nowhere in sight so the calls and notifications from managers, friends, family, and fans, went unnoticed.

They peacefully slept while giving everyone who knew the small migraines.