17

After me and Jack made our deal he went back out to the living room so I could get ready. I put on a simple baggy Jean's outfit that looks like this.

I put on some light under eye makeup and then put my hair in a ponytail

I put on some light under eye makeup and then put my hair in a ponytail. I put my phone on the charger and go into the living room.

I notice that there was sleeping bodies at random places in the house. I noticed Daniel on a lawn chair from outside and Jonah asleep on the island in the kitchen. Natalie was outside on the floor wrapped in a towel.

I geuss Jamie and Nick are in there room. Then geo comes out from his room pushing me to the side in a joking manner.

"I gotta go to work and get that bread. Peace out my doods." He said throwing up a peace sign and then leaving the house with his keys in hand.

"Well since no one else is awake yet do you want to go grab breakfast.....or brunch?" I said checking the time and realizing it was almost 12:30.

"Sure." He said with a laugh and he got off the couch.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked him.

"Mmm, how about Norms?"

"Sure."

"I'll drive."

"Ok." I said as I twoards the front door.

I got into his red jeep and we drove off. Soon enough we were at the restaurant and there was quite a few people here. We waited in line for about 10 minutes before we got a seat.

"Are you going to get a basic plate of pancakes and bacon?" He said with a laugh.

"Actually, incase you forgot, were at brunch and they dont serve that." I said.

"So then what are you getting?" He said as he softly slapped my hand with a spoon.

"Mmmm, I think I'll get a sandwich. " I awnsered.

"Wack, your such a lame'o" He said as a waiter came to ask for our drink order. We both got orange juice then she left.

"Ok, then what are you getting?"

"I'm getting country fried steak and biscuits with gravy." He said matter of factly.

"And you already know what I'm getting."

"Fine then. I'll consider letting you try my delicious meal." He said sassily. I just laughed and ignored the comment.

"So how are we going to get people to believe that were a couple?" I questioned him just as the waiter arrived at our table.

"Hey, so what can I get you two today?" He asked politely. We both gave him our orders and our conversation picked up where it started.

"Well I was planning on posting a picture of us together. But not straight up saying your my girlfriend, just a little hint you know?" He said.

"Ok well maybe a tweet. Like maybe we can tweet the same thing at the same time." I suggested

"Yeah, dropping subtle hints is actually a good idea because then it wont seemed forced or for publicity." He explained.

"Well how about we take a picture right now and caption it something like 'post party breakfast with a friend'. Or something like that." I said.

"Ok we could try that." He said as the waiter left our drink at our table. I grabbed a straw and opened it and slipped it in my orange juice. As I set my drink down I realized he was looking at me with a smirk.

"What did you do?" I asked worriedly.

"Check my story." I pulled out my phone and went onto Instagram. I searched his name and clicked on his profile picture. I skipped through some pictures and videos from yesterday until I got to the last one.

It was posted 2 minutes ago and it was a picture of me drinking my orange juice. He captioned it 'lovely'.

I felt small smile grow on my face for some reason.

"Heres your food." The waiter said as he placed our plates of food infront of us. I took this as a opportunity to change the subject to keep from things getting awkward.

"So how long do you think this will last?"

"I dont know. We just gotta finesse it and hope it works out all the way to the end. And remember, this is a secret that needs to be taken to the grave."

"Ok."