21

It was the day of the party. Today Jack is meeting us at our house then were heading to the company owners mansion.

I was intimidated because I have never actually met any of the other models besides two of them, Anika and Lainy, and they were all going to be there today. Also Jack is my date which as you all know isnt the best thing in the world, but well make it work.

}time skip{

Everybody is currently sitting down at a long table that teaches each side of the large backyard. As we waited for our food to be served.

Our host, Ipek, stood the top of the stairs. There was a boy who looked about my age standing right behind him. There similarities lead me to believe that was his son.

He held up a empty champagne glass and clinked on it a few time with a fork to make sure all eyes were on him. He then proceeded to clear his throat and speak in a strong Turkish accent.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I am so grateful that all of you took the time out of you day to prepare and be here for this party, which is why I am sad to say that I have to leave early. Dont worry though my son here will carry on this party through the night while I attend to some buisness out of state. I hope you all have a good time here and enjoy the rest of your night." He said earning and applause from the guest.

He strolled off into his mansion. His son joined the rest of us at the table as the food was served.