2

Our shoot for the day has just finished and we changed back into our clothes. We are all going to go to mine and Jamie's house for a little and postmates.

The other people that we live with are still at work right now since it's only about 2 o'clock. Through out the shoot me and zach kept making jokes. We got along pretty well even though I've only known him for a little while.

Its not like a crush kind of thing though because he's younger than me. Hes more like a best friend. Yupitydoda, I just friend zoned zach herron.

The rest of the crew had left though. It was just the five boys and Tyler.

Tyler decide to order the food and he said since hes paying he chooses. They choose In N Out and it will be here soon.

In the mean time were playing on Jamie's boyfriends PS4. Her boyfriend and his friend also lives with us and so does another one of our friends, Natalie.

Honestly our house is like a big frat house. We party alot but it's nothing to out of control. Trust me, if my mom ever finds out she'll kill me.

She lives in san Francisco though so I only have to worry about her a few times a year other than that we just face time.

As we were sitting around on the couches waiting for our food to arrive I seen a small mark on zachs arm. I looked a little bit closer and relized it was a tattoo. It was small and simple and I liked it.

I've been wanting to get tattoo and seeing his just helped me make up my mind. I doing it tonight.

I already knew what I wanted and where I wanted it, I went on my phone and scheduled an appointment at the California dream tattoo. I've been there before with Jamie and her boyfriend Nick when they got matching tattoos I also went another time with Nick's friend who also lives with us. His name is geo.

The person who always tattoos them knows me well and I trust him for my first time. After I scheduled the appointment I DM'd him and he said he'll make sure that hes the one to ink me up.

"Hey Jamie." I said grinning innocently. She knows somethings up whenever I do that.

"Oh no what did you do now." She said looking away from Daniel and jonah whom she was laughing with about somthing on jonah's phone screen.

"Alright, so I may or may have not scheduled an appointment to get a tattoo with romeo at his shop. And it might be in 3 hours." I said nervously. All she did was shake her head then face palm.

"Can I come. I'll hold your hand if it hurts." Zach said excitedly standing up.

"Yeah me to. Dont make me go home with these boring people." Corbyn said.

"Alright fine you are all welcome to come with me." I said to them. The two boys cheered and the the blue eyed one and the giant smiled and thanked me.

"Hey jonah, mind if I call you mr. Fe Fi Fo?" I asked him with a big hopeful smile. He raised and eyebrow as a small grin spread across his face and he chuckled.

"Sure, mind if I ask why?" He said Mocking me.

"Because your a giant." I said with an innocent smile.

"So now your making fun of him?" Jack asked making us all turn our heads to him. He has the hugest smirk plastered on his face.

Hes been so quiet that I forgot he was here. I still havent talked to him since he ignored me this morning and I'm not interested either. My smile faded and turned into confusion. What does he have against me?

"No it was ju-" I said in almost a whisper until I was cut off.

"Jack you dont have to ac f like a dick just because you dont have one now leave her alone." Zach almost yelled.

Everyone in the room looked at him with wide eyes due to his sudden rage of anger. He was just calm and happy a few seconds ago.

"Awe what's wrong? Baby zach got a crush?" Jack said in a maocking baby voice.

Zach got up from his seat and looked like he was about to beat the living shit out of jack who was also now standing up.

Jonah quickly grabbed zach before any damage was done and Tyler stepped in between them.

"Jack that's enough. I am tired of you being in a crappy mood all the time ever since that dumb bitch cheated on you and I am not going to let her break up this band." Tyler yelled at him. Jack backed off and sat back in his seat at the corner if the couch away from everyone else.

"Anything to say Lillie after all the drama you started?" Jack asked me in a ice cold voice.

"Yeah, Dab on them haters because you were the one who started this." I said cause everyone in the room to giggle.

"I like her." Corbyn said softly. Jack looked at him and scoffed.

"I'm disgusted, not only do you have a girlfriend but how could you stoop so low?" Jack said with narrow eyes and pinched eyebrows.

"I'm ubering home." He quickly said before getting up and walking out the front door.

After he walked out I just laughed because hes all pissed off about nothing. And his bitch cheated on him. I dont blame her especially if he acts like a dick all the time.

"I would say sorry about that but he didnt seem to faze you." Tyler said with a slight giggle.

"Yeah, well the haters gonna hate right?" I said and he laughed in response. After that we showed the boys our theater room until it was time for us to go down to romeos shop and get my tattoo.

It's about 4:20 and it's the middle of rush hour so were going to take a while.

"Ok, ladies and gents. It's about time for someone to stick a needle in me and permanently ink me forever. I'll order an uber SUV." I said running upstairs to grab my phone.