Chapter 3️⃣

(Third Person POV)

Yawning, Agust-D came out of his room, while going towards the kitchen he noticed a sleeping figure on the couch, “Ahh... completely forgot about him...”

He walked towards the couch and called out, “Hey...he- what is his name again? Jimmy?nah..but it does start with ji- oh! Yeah...hey Jimin...wake up.”

~~~Silence~~~

“Okay guess he's not waking up...” Agust-D sighed, right then his stomach started growling, “Hmmm.... Better eat something...” he said while rubbing his tummy.

Going into the kitchen he opened up the fridge and took out a slice of leftover pizza and while shoving it in his mouth, he walked back into the living room, sitting down on a single couch that was opposite the couch Jimin was sleeping on.

Is he drooling...? Agust-D thought as he watched a trail of saliva coming out of Jimin's mouth and falling on his expensive couch, “Not my couch boy...” he said while getting up and going towards the sleeping Jimin.

“HEY WAKE UP.”  He screamed right beside Jimin's ear, causing the younger to wake up in fright.

“WH-WHAT HAPPENED? IS SOMEONE DYING? IS THERE A FIRE?! WHAT HAPPENED? WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING ME? WHAT IS GOI-”

“Chill... no one is dying and there's no fire. It's just time to wake up.” Agust-D replied calmly.

Jimin stared back at him blankly before laying down on the couch again, falling asleep.

“Aishh...YAH KID YOU NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP.”

“YOU DON'T HAVE TO CURSE YOU KNOW.”

~~~silence~~~

“Omg... I-I am so sorry.... I-I didn't mean to scream at you hyu- ahhh I mean Agust-D... I'm s-sorry....” panicked, Jimin started explaining his actions.

“At least you are awake now.” Agust-D replied with a calm voice and started walking towards his bedroom.

“Is he angry at me...” Jimin thought as he stared at the closed door through half opened eyes.

Right then the bedroom door opened and Agust-D came out, dressed in normal clothes.

Oh...he went to get changed... I didn't even change into my pajamas... Jimin thought as he looked down at himself, still wearing his previous day's outfit.

“Where's the bathroom hyung?”

Agust-D sighed at being called ‘Hyung’ but still pointed towards the bathroom.

Jimin picked his half asleep body up and walked towards the bathroom, bumping into selves on his way.

Agust-D cracked a small smile because of the clumsy younger's actions.

Done with his morning business, Jimin came out of the bathroom, now fully awake and started walking towards the living room with a small smile on his face.

“Good mor-” right then a picture in one of the selves caught his attention, causing him to scream out in excitement “OMG IS THAT KIM NAMJOON, KIM SEOKJIN, JUNG HOSEOK, KIM TAEHYUNG AND JEON JUNGK-”

“Yes that's Namjoon the famous CEO, yes that's Seokjin the famous chef, yes that's Hoseok the famous dancer, yes that's Taehyung the famous model and actor, and yes that's Jungkook...the famous singers...” Agust-D replied sighing.

“You know them hyung?!?!”

“Yes...”

“Omg hyung I resp-”

“CAN YOU PLEASE STOP ACTING AS IF LIKE THEY ARE GODS OR SOMETHING? They are human too...”

Jimin couldn't help but flinch at that, “Hyung I-”

“DON'T FUCKING CALL ME HYUNG. I'M AGUST-FUCKING-D.” with that he stormed out of the house, closing the door with a loud bang, making Jimin flinch again.

The house was eerily quite after Agust-D's outburst and Jimin found himself dropping down on the couch as his legs were shaking and were no longer able to support him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riiinnnnggg

The sound of the doorbell woke Jimin up, when did I fall asleep?.... confused he started looking around the place.

Rrriiiinnnnggg

Jimin's head snapped towards the door and slowly all the memories from that morning came back, ohh no...aisshhh...is hyung back? He thought to himself while getting up and going towards the door, should I open it...? Well if it's Yoongi hyung than I definitely should but what i-

Riiiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggg

Finally, taking a deep breath he opened door.

“Oh my God finally...”

“Yah Yoongi hyung were you slee- who are you?”