Chapter 8️⃣

(Third Person POV)

“Hyung?!” Jimin cried out again.

There laid Yoongi, his eyes red from crying, looking emotionless, the stains of tear visible on his cheeks but what worried Jimin the most was Yoongi's left hand, it was completely covered in blood, the blade marks clearly visible.

“Hyung what have you done???” Jimin cried out as heavy drops of tear fell from his eyes.

He couched down beside Yoongi, carefully taking his left hand in his hands, “Why did you cut yourself hyung? Why...” Jimin could only ask weakly as he looked at his hyung's nearly butchered hand.

“It wasn't good enough...” Yoongi whispered out weakly.

“Let's take you to the hospital... I need to inform the others too.” Jimin said while pulling Yoongi up.

“I worked on it for days...”

“Hyung let's go...hyun-”

“I WORKED SO HARD TO MAKE THE SONG. HOW CAN THEY SAY THAT IT WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH RIGHT BEFORE WHEN IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE RELEASED? HOW- I-... I worked so hard Jimin...” Yoongi's voice broke down as he sat down on the bed, pulling Jimin, who was still holding him, down with him.

Just then jimin remembered that Agust-D is supposed to release a new song in just two days.

How can they reject the song now... Jimin thought.

“Hyung... let's go to the hospital... please hyung...y-you are still bleeding... Hyung please...” Jimin requested desparately.

“They rejected my song Jimin... and they expect me to make a new one in just two days...Jimin I don't kno-”

“It's okay hyung... it's okay not to know... But right now we have to go to the hospital hyung...”

“Hos-hospital?... I can't go there...if the company finds out...no I can't go to the hospital...” Yoongi replied, shaking his head.

“But hyun-”

“There's a first aid kit in the bathroom... Go bring it and fix this up.”

“First aid kit oka- wait? Did you just ask me to treat the wounds?” Jimin asked, shocked, he knows nothing about this type of stuff.

“Yes.”

“I will just call Jin hyu-”

“No.”

“-ng... What?! But why? He can do this better than m-”

“Just get the kit Jimin... I'll help you.”

H-help?... How many times have you hurted yourself hyung...? Jimin sadly thought.

Jimin rushed towards the bathroom, looking through every drawer untill he found the white box and ran back to Yoongi.

“Okay...” in the end Jimin just agreed with Yoongi, treating the wounds was more important.

Carefully Jimin cleaned the wounds up, a pile of bloodied cotton pads later the wound was finally free of blood.

“Apply the anti-infection cream now...” Yoongi murmured softly.

Nodding his head, Jimin squeezed out a little bit of the cream on his fingertips and slowly applied it on the wounds.

“Aishh it hurts...” Yoongi hissed out in pain.

“Well who the hell told you to cut yourself?” Jimin said angrily.

“ahh...now that I am hurt...even you are bossing me around...” Yoongi sighed.

“Ani hyung! I'm not...what are yo-”

“I know Jimin... I was just joking...”

Jimin made a little ‘ohh’ sound and busied himself with wrapping the wounds with gouche.

“Jimin-ah... I'm sorry...”

Jimin stopped in his tracks, looking up at his hyung with a questioning gaze.

“I'm sorry to have to put you through this...”

“It's alright hyung...umm you should go to sleep and get some rest hyung...”

Yoongi nodded his head and Jimin left the room with the first aid kit.

Once in the bathroom Jimin low-key shouted out, “I should text them that hyung is bac- but what about hyung cutti- no... I shouldn't tell them this...ohhhh God what am I supposed to do?!”

Letting out a shaky breath Jimin washed his hands after putting the kit away.

Done with everything Jimin went back to his room only to see Yoongi lying down on his bed.

“Um hyung you want to sleep here tonight?”

“Yeah...”

“Okay hyung good night.” Jimin said while going out of the room.

“Jimin?!”

“Yes hyung?”

“Sleep here.”

“...............”

“You still there?” after a a while Yoongi asked again when Jimin didn't reply.

“Yeah...uh what did you say?”

“Sleep here...in this room...on this bed... beside me.” Yoongi softly said.

Shocked Jimin just stood there for a few moments before realization finally hit him like a truck.

Jimin walked over to the bed and laid down beside Yoongi, who had already fallen asleep.

Sighing, Jimin closed his eyes too, falling asleep in an instant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- Boom! Update! Boom!