Chapter 1️⃣2️⃣

(Third Person POV)

Through out the whole car ride Jimin's unnaturally quite nature made Yoongi a bit worried.

“So Jimin...are you excited about releasing your own song?” Yoongi tried to start a conversation, the car ride was becoming too awkward for him.

Jimin only replied with a ‘Hmmm’.

“When do you want to start working on it?”

Jimin again replied with a ‘Hmm’.

“Aiishhh what's wrong with this kid...” Yoongi mumbled to himself and decided to keep quiet after that.

They reached Yoongi's house in silence and as soon as the car stopped infront of the main door, Jimin quickly got out of the car and went inside, going straight to his room.

He threw himself on his bed and closed his eyes, “Stupid...stupid...stupid....why am I so stupid?!” he whispered as a trail of salty tears started running down his cheeks.

He took his phone out of his pocket to call his Mom and noticed that he left the internet on… and there was another article that had become the centre topic of internet.

With shaky hands Jimin clicked on the article.

They were seen together again.

Yes! You read it right! Agust-D and his fan Park Jimin's love is blossoming day by day. How we know you ask?
The duo was spotted together in the BigHit Ent building and Mr Park was wearing a sweater very similar to one that Agust-D owns. Obviously the sweater was given to him by the God of ‘Tongue Technology’, that is Agust-D.
We hope to hear some good news from the duo very soon.

“Aishh why are the-”

There was a knock on his door and Jimin knew it was Yoongi, “Yes hyung?”

Yoongi's head popped out from behind the door, “You okay Jimin?”

“I... hyung... please come in and read this.”

Confused, Yoongi went in and took Jimin's phone, that Jimin handed him.

Yoongi's eyes quickly scanned the article, “What am I supposed to see?”

“Shouldn't we clear this up?”

“What?”

“The rumour about us dating...”

“Why? Is it bothering you?” Yoongi asked the younger.

Of course not...but I'm confused hyung... Jimin thought sadly.