Chapter 7️⃣

(Third Person POV)

Everyone inside the room flinched at the loud noise, “Who the hell?” Jin said angrily while getting up and going towards the door. Right then the door opened and a waiter burged in.

“Mr. Min just left the room in a fit of anger.” he said, out of breath.

Jimin dropped the chopsticks that he was holding and got up too, “Why was he angry?” he asked.

“I don't know...he was talking on his phone and then suddenly threw his phone away and charged towards the exit... I tried stopping him but he pushed me away...”

“Where can he go...?” Namjoon and Hoseok asked at the same time.

“I don't know... let's go after him.” Jin replied.

Taehyung and Jungkook got up too, all of them ready to leave and go look for Yoongi.

Jimin watched all of them uncertainly, “Why are you standing there?” Jungkook asked when he noticed that Jimin wasn't moving.

“I... should I be going with you guys?”

“Stop talking nonsense... come with us.” Taehyung said, the hyungs agreeing with him.

“Yeah Jimin you should definitely come with us.” Hoseok agreed with Taehyung.

“Okay... let's go into two groups... Namjoon, Hoseok and I will look at the north area while Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook, you three go look around the southern part.”

They all agreed with Jin's decision and divided into two groups, the maknae group going towards Jungkook's car.

“Wait... Did you two come here together?” Jimin asked while getting on the car.

“That's not important right now.” Taehyung said from beside him.

“Yeah...we need to find hyung now.” Jungkook said hurriedly, almost nervously.

Something's fishy...but Yoongi hyung is more important now... Jimin thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Four hours...they have been looking for Yoongi for almost four hours now... It's almost 2 a.m.... and they still haven't found Yoongi yet.

“WHERE THE HELL DID THAT IDIOT GO?!” Jin shouted out in frustration.

“Hyung calm down...” Namjoon said from beside him, placing a comforting hand on Jin's shoulder.

“He could have told us what happened...” Hoseok said, his usually happy parsonality broken with worry.

The younger three were crying silently, they had looked everywhere, checked everywhere, but still couldn't find their hyung.

“Should we inform the police?” Jimin suggested weakly.

“No no... involving the police won't help at all...if we inform them it'll probably cause a bad rumour.” Namjoon quickly declined the suggestion.

“Then what should we do?” Jimin asked, heavy drops of tear falling from his eyes, giving him a headache.

“Don't cry Jimin... You'll get sick... You should go back to Yoongi's place now and wait for him there... we'll keep searching for him.” Jin said while embracing the younger.

“We'll take him back.” Jungkook said, wiping his tears away roughly. He turned towards Taehyung, who had a blank look on his face while the tears were falling freely from his eyes.

“Yeah... let's go...” Taehyung replied, his voice heavy from crying.

The three of them got into Jungkook's car and drove of towards Yoongi's house.

The car ride was unnaturally quite as the maknaes were too busy worrying about their hyung.

“Take care Jimin.” Taehyung said when they reached Yoongi's house.

“Yeah...and umm...let me know if you get any news about Yoongi hyung.” Jimin asked.

“Of course we will Jimin.” Jungkook replied, smiling weakly.

“Don't worry too much...” Taehyung said.

“Look who's talking... you look as if you gonna piss in your pants...” Jungkook joked, successfully lightening the mood.

They all smiled a little at that, “I won't...bye guys!” Jimin said, faking enthusiasm.

They waved goodbye at Jimin and drove off.

Jimin sighed heavily as soon as they were out of sight, walking towards the door and opening with the password that Jin, fortunately didn't forget to tell him.

Jimin entered the house to find it completely dark, what was I thinking that Yoongi hyung would wait for me, with all the lights on, with a cake infront of him?.... Jimin sighed again.

Just to make sure, he went and checked Yoongi's bedroom, the bathroom, everywhere, but Yoongi wasn't there.

Defeated, Jimin went inside the guest room he was living in, turning the lights on he noticed a familiar figure sitting with his back facing the door, leaning against the bed.

“Hyung!” Jimin exclaimed, relieved.

He quickly walked over to Yoongi, his relieved face turning into a shocked one at the sight of Yoongi.

“Omg hyung? You okay? Hyung!?”