Chapter 1️⃣9️⃣

(Third Person POV)

The next morning Yoongi woke up to a massive headache. He massaged his temples, a completely futile attempt of curing the headache.

Right then he remembered about yesterday and slowly turned his head towards where Jimin was supposed to be, it was empty, “I knew I was dreaming...” he scratched the back of his head and got up, stretching to loosen his body up.

His stomach decided to grumble at that time, “Aiishh...all I had yesterday was bear...ufff I'm so hungry...” Yoongi rubbed his empty stomach and started walking towards the kitchen, going straight to the fridge.

“Morning hyung!”

“Morning Jimin.” Yoongi opened the fridge, looking through it for something edible, then it dawned on him, “Jimin?”.

There was Jimin, sitting on the couch with a plate of half-eaten pancakes in his hand, “Yes hyung...me. You must be hungry...eat up.” he motioned towards the second plate of pancakes that was in front of him.

“What?” Yoongi could only ask dumbly.

“Eat it... you are hungry right?”

“Not that I- what are you doing here?”

“Ahh...that...” Jimin hesitated, “You were drunk so I bought you home.”

Yoongi started shaking his head, “But I was at Jin hyung's...how did you get there?”

Jimin thought for a minute before replying, “They are my friends too... I think I can go there...”

“Ohh...”

Did I hear correctly or is he actually disappointed? Jimin thought as he watched Yoongi,who was eating the pancakes.

“Are they good?” Jimin asked.

Yoongi stopped eating for a second and then nodded his head in agreement.

“So...uh.. I should go now...” Jimin said once Yoongi was done eating.

“Where?”

“To Jin hyu- uhhh I mean...uh...to a hotel near Jin hyung's restaurant...”

“You were staying with Jin hyung?!” Yoongi's was surprised.

“N-...yes...” Jimin wanted to lie but the intensity in Yoongi's eyes stopped him from doing so.

“Why?”

“Umm...”

“Don't bother lying.” Yoongi sternly said, “Is it because of hyung?”

“Huh? A-ani...”

“Jimin...” Yoongi warned him.

Jimin sighed heavily in defeat, “Just...just check the group chat...”

“What grou- oh that one?” Yoongi replied as he opened the group chat.

Yoongi started reading the texts...his expressions changing every so often, then he saw the text where Jimin was added to the group.

Jimin, knowing there wasn't much he could do, sat down on the couch, resting his chin on his fist and waited for Yoongi to explode.

He didn't have to wait for long.

“OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE HYUNG PLANNED THIS- WHY DID YOU GO ALONG WITH IT? DO YOU KNOW HOW HUR-”

Without a second thought, Jimin embraced Yoongi tightly, “I'm sorry hyung... I really am. I knew it wasn't a good ide-”

“Aiishhh these guys are going to be the death of me...” Yoongi interrupted Jimin as he slowly put his arms around Jimin.

“Are you mad at me?” Jimin timidly asked.

“Yup.”

“But you are hugging me...”

“That's because I couldn't for one whole fucking week.”

“I'm really sorry hyung...”

Yoongi let out a small humourless laugh, “But hyung was right about one thing...” he pushed Jimin slightly away and looked straight at Jimin's eyes, “It did made me realize my feelings for you...”

Jimin's breath hitched, “A-and what are th-they?”

“Hmmm...it seems that I do love you.” came the nonchalant reply

Jimin froze, his stomach was literally becoming a zoo, “What?”

“Well you know...”

Jimin chuckled, “No I don't...”

“Do I really have to say it? Words are empty you know.”

“Well...no...” it was obvious that Jimin was disappointed.

“Well... let's go.”

“Where?”

“To sleep.”

“Huh?”

“I hadn't been able to sleep properly because of that little stunt...”

Guilt washed over Jimin's whole body, “Sorry hyung...”

Yoongi stayed quite and started dragging Jimin towards his bed room, “Why are we going there?” Jimin asked.

“To sleep...your bed is not big enough plus it's not comfortable.”

“I...we are sleeping together?”

“Of course...why else would I want to sleep?”

For some unknown reason, Jimin blushed, “Umm... okay hyung...”

Yoongi gave him a big smile and together they entered Yoongi's, not surprisingly gray, black and white themed bedroom. And true to what Yoongi said, his bed was huge.

It's perfect for... Jimin's face turned red as his thoughts went wild.

“Yah..why are you blushing so much? Don't think about dirty stuff.” Yoongi scolded, even though he, himself was smirking,“Just get in bed.” with that he disappeared inside the bathroom attached to his bedroom.

Jimin fanned his face, but it was useless, his face was heating up abruptly, he quickly layed down on the bed and pulled the covers up, only his eyes were visible.

After around five minutes, Yoongi came out of the bathroom, dressed in a white shirt and his boxers, Jimin's face was about to explode at that sight.

Yoongi casually layed down beside Jimin, “You know? Hyung and Taehyung are really evil...how could they think about such a devious plan?”

Yoongi's words went over Jimin's head, his brain could only think about the warm body beside him, Jimin could barely breathe.

“You know... I also have a brilliant plan.”