Chapter 1️⃣1️⃣

(Third Person POV)

Agust-D is dating one of his fans?!

Recently Agust-D was seen standing behind a fan, one who recently featured in Agust-D's new song ‘Tony Montana’.

It is rumoured that this boy, Park Jimin, has won a contest recently and can now stay with the famous rapper for one month.

It is quite usual for love to blossom between these two young men.

A picture of them was taken in the BigHit Ent building by one of our stuffs who happened to be luckily at the right spot at the right time.

Both of them look very much in love and we are happy to see that the ‘stone cold’ rapper's heart is finally melting.

Yoongi's bedroom door opened and he came out, “Did you see it?”

“Yeah... How can they just assume stuff like that? How irrespo-”

“Is it bothering you?”

“-nsible... Well...uhh... N-not re-really but I know it's bothering yo-”

“I don't really mind being paired with you actually.”

“It's okay hyung... I kno- what?!”

“I don't mind... Oh well let's work on your song.”

“My song?”

“Yup you should definitely release it.”

“But it's not that good hyu-”

“Trust me...it is. Besides Bang PD wants to see you.”

“Me? But why? For the song?”

“Ahhh maybe...get ready in 10 minutes... I'll take you.”

“But we were just there...why didn't he look for me then?”

“I don't know Jimin... just get ready...oh wait.” Yoongi said and walked into his room.

After a minute he came back with a sweater in his hand, “Wear this.”

Jimin instantly recognized the sweater, “But isn't this yours hyung?”

“Mine is in my wardrobe, I bought another one for you. Go wear it quickly.”

“Okay hyung...” Jimin replied while going towards his room. Once in his room, Jimin took off the plain white t-shirt he was wearing and put on the expensive sweater. Why is hyung doing this....does he lik- Ani... hyung probably sees me as an younger irritating brother...

Jimin came out of his room, instantly catching Yoongi's attention...he looks really cute... Yoongi thought.

 Yoongi thought

“Ahh... thanks hyung.”

Fuck...did I say that outloud?! Yoongi wondered.

“Yeah hyung...”

“Fuck! Aishhh...” Yoongi literally had to stop himself from facepalming in front of Jimin.

Jimin couldn't help but snicker at his hyung's actions.

“Yah stop laughing... let's go.” again holding onto Jimin's hand and dragging him out.

“Do I really have to release a song?” Jimin nervously asked ones they were standing in front of the BigHit Ent building.

“You definitely should. Let's go...” Yoongi said while taking jimin's hand in his and leading him to Bang PD's office.

Yoongi entered the room confidently while Jimin timidly followed after him.

Bang PD looked up from the paperwork that he was working on and looked at the duo in front of him, his gaze lingering on Jimin for a bit longer than necessary.

“Ahh Jimin! How have you been?” he finally spoke.

“I have been great sir, thank you.”

While Bang PD was asking Jimin questions, Yoongi went to sat on the couch that Jimin saw him sitting on the first day.

“So Jimin.. what do you think about releasing your own song?” Bang PD asked.

“Well sir I-”

“He will.” Yoongi cut Jimin off.

“Yeah... I will...” Jimin said.

“Ahhh that's good to hear... work hard on your song, okay Jimin?”

“Yes sir... I will.”

“Ahh good good. Well Jimin can you please wait outside for a bit? I need to talk to Yoongi alone.”

Stealing a glance at Yoongi, Jimin slowly nodded his head and left the room, standing right outside the door, obviously to eavesdrop.

“What do you think you are doing Yoongi?”

“Sitting?”

“Don't try to be over-smart... I let you off the hook ones with the song...but now? What are these rumours about you and Jimin dating?”

“There's nothing between us.”

Outside the room, jimin's heart sank when he heard that... I knew it.... He thought, kinda disappointed and he walked away from the door with a heavy heart.

“But that doesn't mean that there can't be anything...” Yoongi continued speaking.

“What are you talking about?! You can't date your fan like this-” Bang PD tried reasoning with Yoongi.

“I can't date my fan right? I won't date my fan... don't worry.” Yoongi smirked.

“What are you tal-”

“I have to go.”

Yoongi left the room and saw Jimin sitting on a bench at the far end of the corridor.

“Let's go Jimin!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N. Don't forget to vote if you guys are liking this FF! And Follow too💜