Chapter 2️⃣3️⃣

(Third Person POV)

"What?!"

"That's not important... It's why do you want to go?" Yoongi asked, his face showing mixed emotions.

"You guys are going through way too much trouble because of me..." Jimin's eyes started watering again, alerting everyone.

“Jimin we ar-”

“Tae please stop... Jimin you seriously wanna go back?” Yoongi stopped Taehyung from speaking and stared at Jimin, both his tone and facial expression serious.

“How can you just let him go?!” Taehyung protested but stopped when he noticed everyone staring at him warningly.

“Jimin...” Jin started, while walking closer to the younger and cautiously stole a glance of Yoongi, whose face was unreadable,“Are you sure you want to go...?” he whispered.

Slowly, Jimin shaked his head ‘yes’.

“Well there you go! All that for not- huh... okay.” Yoongi let out an angry breath, “I guess I have no more business in here then?”

When all of them stayed quite, Yoongi continued saying, “I have a lot of work to do so I have to go...Tae?”

Taehyung's head jerked up when he heard his hyung calling him, “Jungkook and you can bring him back to his home, right?” Yoongi asked.

Both the maknaes faces had confusion written all over as they nodded their heads.

“That's good. So guys bye. And don't bother calling me or anything for some days, I'll be too busy.” with that cold reply Yoongi left.

It was quite for a while after Yoongi's departure, and Jimin found the silence unbearable. With a fresh trail of tears Jimin ran towards the guest room he was living in and threw his body on top of the bed.

Back in the living room of Jin's house, everyone was still too stunned to understand what had just happened between Yoongi and Jimin.

“I-” Hoseok started but the words died inside his mouth.

“I'm glad I didn't reveal my feelings...” Jungkook said out of nowhere, earning weird looks from his hyungs.

“Is it my fault?” Jin said at last as he sat down on the couch, his legs were going weak.

“Ani hyung!” Namjoon said as he sat down beside the older and put a comforting hand on his shoulder.

“Yeah hyung... it's not your fault...” Taehyung also said, “Because if it's your fault than I am equally guilty.”

“I knew it was a stupid plan.” Jungkook deadpanned, looking mockingly at Taehyung. He too sat down on a single couch, one couldn't just watch all these drama while standing.

“Yah! Don't look at me like that! I'll solve their problem... I'mma born matchmaker.” Taehyung arrogantly flipped his short hair.

“What are you going to do?” Hoseok asked curiously.

In reply Taehyung just shrugged and started walking towards Jimin's room.

“What is he being so arrogant about...?” Jungkook asked as all of them stared at Taehyung's retreating back.

“God only knows... I just hope he doesn't mess things up more...” Namjoon, ever the wise one, said.

“YAH JIMIN! PACK YOUR BAGS WITHIN TWO HOURS!”

The guys in the living room heard Taehyung scream and soon the owner of the deep voice entered the room again.

“What did you give him two hours for?” Hoseok asked as Taehyung leaned over the handrest of the couch Jungkook was sitting on.

“One hour for crying and one hour for packing.” Taehyung replied with a grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After two hours, all of them gathered in front of Jimin's room and yet again Taehyung screamed,“YAH JIMIN? YOU DONE PACKING?”

“Can you please not scream?!” Jungkook hissed from beside him but was completely ignored by the Gucci Boy.

“JIMI-”

Before Taehyung could finish, Jimin opened the door and came out, his luggage in his hand.

“Oh you are done! Let's get going then!”

After waving goodbye at the hyungs, the maknaes left in Jungkook's car.

“You look tired Jimin... wanna take a nap?” Taehyung commented as he watched Jimin yawn via the rearview mirror.

Jimin only yawned again in reply and within a moment, he was asleep.

“Yah...why are you smirking like that?” Jungkook, who was driving, said when an evil smile formed on Taehyung's lips.

“Just do what I'm telling you.” Taehyung replied playfully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a twenty minutes journey...they finally reached their destination and Taehyung got off the car with a bounce in his steps.

Quickly, he wiped his face of all emotions and opened the back door of the car, Jimin was still asleep, “Jiminie? Jimin?” Taehyung said softly as he shaked the older lightly.

“Hmmamm?” Jimin woke up, confused.

“We are here.” Taehyung replied.

Jungkook kept watching the scene disapprovingly, but stayed quite.

Jimin nodded his head, and held his luggages tightly and with Taehyung's help, got of the car, he was still sleepy.

Sighing, Taehyung guided the older upto the front door and rang the doorbell, “You are home Jiminie...” Taehyung sadly whispered next to the older's ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N---

Jimin's going back to his home y'all.... 😭😭😭