Chapter 1️⃣6️⃣

(Third Person POV)

"Yoongi hyung? Hyung?"

"Yah...stop...the door is open." Hoseok said to Namjoon as he opened the door to Yoongi's house.

10 minutes ago, Jin had called them, informing them about what had happened between Yoongi and Jimin and had asked them to look after Yoongi.

"Why did he leave the door open?" Namjoon asked.

"Maybe he thought that Jimin would come back." Hoseok said while they both entered the house.

"Haha! Hyung?! Yoongi hyung?!" Namjoon shouted again.

A moment of silence followed after Hoseok said, "Why isn't he answering?"

"HYU-"

"STOP FUCKING SHOUTING. I'M NOT DEAD."

The sudden loud noise made both of them halt, "That came from his studio... let's go." Hoseok dragged Namjoon with him.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked as soon as they entered the studio.

"We just came to hang out hyung." Namjoon replied while sitting down on a chair.

"Hang out? I haven't even eaten yet..." Yoongi replied.

"Did you try to cook? There's a burnt smell..." Hoseok asked, putting his hand on his nose to block out the smell.

Yoongi remained silent so Namjoon said, "I will go make something!"

"And burn the whole damn house down? No thank you... I'll just make something." Yoongi left the studio and the younger two followed after him.

"What you going to cook hyung?" Namjoon asked.

After a pause, Yoongi replied "Bacon and toast."

Hoseok and Namjoon exchanged looks, Jin was making the same thing for breakfast.

"So uh hyung... how have you been?" Hoseok asked, carefully gazing at Yoongi's expression.

"Awesome!" Yoongi replied as he put the breads into the toaster.

"And hyun-"

"Don't." Yoongi interrupted Namjoon.

"What are you talking about?" Namjoon questioned.

"Just don't say anything regarding that." Yoongi replied.

Confused, Namjoon looked at Hoseok who gestured him to keep quiet.

"Eat the damned breakfast and leave." Yoongi said.

"Leave? Why? We came to hang out..." Hoseok said.

"Don't worry... Jin won't say anything... you guys can go. I want to be alone." Yoongi stated.

Both Hoseok and Namjoon had a 'how did he know?' look on their faces as they stared at each other but they decided to stay quiet.

“Umm hyung...” Hoseok started.

“Please guys...just leave after you are done eating.” Yoongi replied in a tired voice.

Both Namjoon and Hoseok nodded their heads at that, although they didn't want to leave Yoongi alone.

The trio finished their breakfast in silence and after they were done they left, leaving Yoongi alone as they had promised.

Yoongi dumped the plates in the sink and again locked himself up in his studio.

One thought bothering him...where is Jimin staying at...? Is he okay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“God you are finally acting normal.” Jin said to Jimin as he picked up all the empty plates.

“Yeah...he kind of...froze before eating...” Taehyung commented from beside Jimin.

Jimin cleared his throat and replied, “I was worried about what Yoongi hyung would eat for breakfast...or if he'll eat at all...”

“Aww Jimin you are so sweet...why can't I also find someone like that?” Jin wondered.

“Yeah hyung... I also wish I had someone like him...” Jungkook agreed with Jin while glaring at Taehyung, who was oblivious about the youngest's expression.

“I bet Yoongi hyung's also worried about you! Should I call him?!” Taehyung took his phone out of his pocket and dialed Yoongi's number.

“What are you doing?!” Jin and Jungkook whisper-shouted at the same time.

At that time Yoongi received the call and everyone in the kitchen went quite.

Yoongi:
Did you call to keep me company as well Tae?

Taehyung:
What you talking about hyung?

Yoongi:
Nothing...why did you call?

Taehyung:
Just to ask how you are doing... So how you doing hyung?!

Yoongi:
I'm fine Tae...

From beside Taehyung, Jimin mouthed ‘Ask him if he ate breakfast.’

Taehyung:
Did you eat breakfast hyung?

Yoongi:
Why you ask?

Taehyung:
Just curious...

Yoongi:
Well yes I did... okay bye.

Yoongi hung up and Taehyung turned towards Jimin, a big smile on his face, “See? Hyung ate...you were just worrying for no reason!”

“Enough of that... let's go now.” Jungkook spoke up and dragged Taehyung with him,both of them leaving Jin's restaurant.

“Where are they going together?” Jin asked as he and Jimin watched the duo leave.

“I have no idea hyung...” Jimin replied.

“I have to take over the restaurant now... you'll be fine on your own, right?”

“Yeah hyung... don't worry about me. Good luck!” Jimin said to Jin,who left the kitchen after waving goodbye at Jimin.

Once he was gone, Jimin sighed and got up, heading towards his room.

How am I going to stay here...goshh I miss Yoongi hyung... Jimin thought as he threw himself on the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I'mma mess right now!

And so is this FF!

😣😣😣