Chapter 4️⃣

(Third Person POV)

“Who are you....?”

“Where's Yoongi hyung?”

Jimin just stood there, gaping at the five guys, all of them wearing a mask to cover their faces, in front of him.

One of them, the tallest one, waved his hand in front of Jimin's face to get his attention, Jimin closed his mouth but kept staring.

“Okay...this is weird...” another one of them, the one with the most built body, said and entered the house, all the others followed but Jimin was still standing near the door, staring.

One by one, each one of them took their masks off while sitting down on the couches and Jimin's mouth went wide again.

“Close your mouth will you?” the guy shortest among the five said.

“Where is Yoongi hyung?” another one, wearing head to toe Gucci, asked.

“Well...” Jimin stopped, trying his best to stop himself from screaming and continued, “He's out...”

“Out? But Yoongi knew that we will come tonight...” the guy with the broadest shoulder said.

“Btw let us introduce ourselves...” the tallest one said, “I'm Kim Namjoon, that's Kim Seokjin, that's Jung Hoseok, that's Kim Taehyung and that's Jeon Jungkook.” he said, pointing at each one of them.

“I know I know!!!” Jimin replied.

“Yeah but we don't know who you are?” Jin said.

“Yeah... I'm Park Jimin.”

“Ohh you are the guy hyung was talking about.” Jungkook commented.

“Yeah but he said something about an irritating guy...but you... you are pretty cute.” Taehyung said.

A moment of silence followed after Taehyung's comment, “Are you flirting with him?” Jin said.

“No...? Why would you think that?” Taehyung replied, stealing a glance at Jungkook.

“Yeah hyung... you better not be flirting with him...” Jungkook said, as if warning Taehyung.

“I did not flirt with him! Goshhh...why can I not even talk to someone without having you guys think that I am flirting with them?” Taehyung replied dramatically.

“This ain't a movie Tae...” Agust-D's voice came from behind the closed main door and soon it opened to reveal the guy himself, “Your voices can be heard from a mile away... you know?”

“Sorry hyung.” Taehyung and Jungkook replied.

“Where did you go? You knew that we would come.” Jin said to Agust-D.

“Yeah... something happened and I completely forgot about that...” he replied staring at Jimin coldly.

Taehyung and Jungkook, who were standing on each side of Jimin, whispered into his ears, “You are going to tell us what happened...”

Jimin nodded his head uncertainly, stealing glances of his hyung.

The topic died down and the seven of them divided themselves into two groups, the hyungs staying in the living room and kitchen and the youngest three going into a guest bedroom to have some serious talk.

“Spill the tae.” Taehyung said as soon as they were all sitting down on the bed comfortably.

“Tae?” Jimin asked, confused at not being able to understand the little pun that Taehyung said.

“He means tea...” Jungkook replied in a boring tone, obviously he had heard this pun a dozen times before.

Jimin let out a little ‘Ohh’ sound and a small smile graced his lips because of the younger's cuteness.

“Yeah yeah....so what happened? Telll uuuusssssss” Taehyung said, growing impatient.

“Well... hyung and I had a disagreement or uhh rather fight.”

“How could you do that?!” Taehyung suddenly spoke up.

“What?” Jungkook asked.

Did he figure it out...? Jimin thought to himself as the younger started explaining his theory to the youngest.

“Yoongi hyung proposed to Jimin and Jimin turned him down.”

Jimin and Jungkook both had a  ‘Tf you talking about’ look on their faces although Jungkook was a bit more vocal about it, “Stop drawing conclusions out of nowhere hyung... besides not everyone is like you.” he said with a pout.

Taehyung, oblivious to jungkook's sudden bad mood asked Jimin, “So what happened?”

“Ummm....he got angry at me because I saw you guys like a God or something...” came his weak explanation.

But it was enough for Taehyung, “Ahhh that...yeah you see hyung had a very tough childhood and well it's just this thing that everyone thinks that us famous people are perfect and don't have any other feelings rather than happiness...they expect us to be happy all the time...they just completely forget that we are humans too...we get sad too...” he said, a sudden seriousness in his voice, “But our fans... I know they love us way too much and just get excited about everything that we do...but they love us just as much... to be honest I kinda know how they feel...like when I wasn't a model and Yoongi hyung just debuted...damn... I was crazy about him...still am. And honestly... I think it's just our fans who know that we are humans too. I'm really grateful about their support and love you know...”

Jimin and Jungkook both couldn't help but stare at Taehyung because of the wise and true words that he spoke.

He really is a hidden genius... Both thought.

Right then the door opened and Jin's face became visible, “Hey you guys... dinner is ready. Come out of the den.”

Taehyung and Jungkook jumped at that and in the blink of an eye, they were gone.

Wow...Jin hyung's cooking!!! Jimin thought getting excited.