Chapter 6️⃣

(Third Person POV)

“What?” Jimin asked, shocked.

“You can call me hyung...” Yoongi said, almost whispered.

Jimin was too shocked to reply with anything coherent so he just nodded his head and went inside his room, shutting the door behind him.

What just happened... Jimin thought as he layed down on his bed, his eyes becoming watery.

Back in the living room Yoongi was thinking something same What did I just do....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Jimin?”

“Jimin?” this time Yoongi just opened the door and entered Jimin's room, the later was snoring lightly, How can he sleep at this hour... He thought while shaking his head.

Yoongi slowly walked towards the sleeping younger and quietly inspected his face, his brows furring when he noticed the tear stains on his cheeks.

“What did I do now?... Was he crying because of me?”

Slowly, he bended down beside Jimin and placed his hand lightly on top of the younger's, shaking it slightly, “Jimin-ah?”

Jimin stirred a little but stayed asleep.

Yoongi went back to staring at Jimin's face and unconsciously he lifted his hand, taking it closer to Jimin's face and started caressing his cheek.

The sudden touch caused Jimin to finally wake up, “Wh-what are you doing hyung?” he asked groggily.

Shocked, Yoongi pulled his hand away at the speed of light and barely shuttered out, “I-I wa-was't doing any-anything wr-wrong...”

Jimin stared at his hyung, a smile on his face, “You are cute when you shutter hyung.”

Both of their eyes went wide as the words sank in and Jimin's cheeks became red in embarrassment, causing him to turn his head away from Yoongi.

After composing himself Yoongi replied, “ The guys called... they are going out. And uh Tae and Kook pleaded to me to bring you along...” (A/N Tae and Kook taekook!)

“Oh...uh let me get changed then...”

Yoongi nodded his head and left Jimin's room, once in the living room, he plopped down on the couch and waited for Jimin.

After some minutes Jimin came out of his room, dressed in a new outfit.

“You going to wear the sunglass at night?”

“What?! It's night already? How long was I sleeping?” Jimin asked while taking the sunglass off.

“A long time it seems... You look cute though.”

“Uh thanks hyung.”, Jimin blushed slightly at the sudden compliment, “You look handsome hyung...” he mumbled out.

“Handsome huh?”

Shit you were not supposed to hear that.... Jimin thought.

“I think I look sexy.” Yoongi said again.

Jimin blushed again after noticing that Yoongi's chest was slightly visible, he chosed not to reply

“Let's go then.”

Jimin nodded his head at that and together they went outside the house and hopped into Yoongi's car, starting towards the restaurant the others decided on meeting, “Eat Jin”, the restaurant that Jin owns.

“Jin hyung said he'd be treating us...so eat all you want okay?”

“Okay hyung.”

The car went quite after that and Jimin mentally sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a twenty minutes ride they reached the restaurant, a happy vibe surrounding the place.

“We are here!” Yoongi said excitedly.

Jimin got out of the car and stared at the expensive and sophisticated yet cozy place.

“Let's go in.” Yoongi said while talking Jimin's small hand in his bigger one's, shocking Jimin.

They went in to see a sea of people inside, everyone enjoying the delicious meals and having fun with their loved ones.

Yoongi guided Jimin through the mass of people and they stopped in front a door, far in the back.

Yoongi opened the door without hesitation and went in, dragging Jimin along with him.

“Hey guys.” Yoongi said and Jimin noticed the familiar yet unfamiliar faces of the five guys.

“Oh you are finally here! Ah you brought Jimin along with you too! Good good... take a seat.” Jin welcomed the newcomer warmly.

Jimin noticed that the guys were sitting in an almost round shape, with Jin in the middle and Namjoon and Jungkook beside him. Hoseok was sitting beside Namjoon and Taehyung beside Jungkook, Yoongi sat down beside Hoseok making Jimin sit beside Taehyung, who welcomed him with a huge grin.

“So Jimin...how are you?” Namjoon asked.

“I hope Yoongi's not treating you meanly.” Jin said, making Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook snicker, while Namjoon had a serious face on.

“Ani... Hyung's been caring for me really well Jin hyung.”

“Good good.” Jin replied.

They ate their dinner while laughing and making jokes when suddenly Yoongi's phone rang.

“Excuse me...” he said while getting up and leaving the room.

Taking the chance Jimin turned towards Taehyung and said with a bright smile, “Thanks for asking Yoongi hyung to bring me along.”

Confusion clouded both Taehyung and Jungkook's faces and Taehyung replied, “We didn't ask him anything.”

“Not that we aren't happy to have you here!” Jungkook added happily.

Jimin knitted his brows in confusion and after giving both the youngers a small smile, went back to eating.

Right then a loud banging noise came from outside the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- I feel like this ff is too fricking boring and no one is enjoying it.... 😢😢😢