Balance type beys

3 2 1 let it rip

Atlantis and Spryzen flew into the stadium. The two beys spun with an unbelievable speed and both beys held incredible amount of power in each of them.

"Spryzen now counter break" Shu yelled. Spryzen changed his way and charged toward Atlantis. Adam smiled sensing the aura of Spryzen. "Atlantis now Archine crash" 

The two beys hit each other and Spryzen flew out of the stadium. Everyone gasped stunned after realizing that this guy had knocked out their best blader. They didn't knew such a powerful move. "He knocked out Spryzen" Valt gasped. Then he clapped cheerfully. "Man this battle is epic"

Shu looked at Adam. "This boy is actually good at this" he thought.

"Second battle" Daigo called. 

3 2 1 let it RIP

Again the two beys flew into the stadium. 

"I have to be quick this time" Shu thought.

 Adam looked cautiously at the battle. "Now.." Adam yelled. "Ultra Archine crash" A light blue aura surrounded Adam. The light blue coloured bey charged at high speed toward Spryzen.

 "Not so easy" Shu muttered. "Now Spryzen" Shu yelled. "Ultra counter break, crush it" A red colour aura surround him. Spryzen charged toward Atlantis. The beys clashed with an unbelievable speed. Red and Blue crashed making a hurricane of power.

Others observed the battle with an amazed expression. No-one thought this battle would be fierce. Everyone was dead silent. A huge light grew where the beys clashed. They had to shield their faces with their hands. At last one bey burst into three pieces.

 Spryzen was still spinning at the stadium beside the pieces of Atlantis. Daigo called the win. "Shu Kurenai wins the match with a score of two to one".

 Adam knelt down beside the stadium picking up the three pieces. Shu brushed his hair away revealing the scar, a habit he had grown fond of.

 Adam got up. "That's amazing you are indeed a good blader" he said with a hint of admiration inside his voice as well as a look of pure admiration decorated his face

Shu smiled, Adam reminded him about Valt. 

"Thanks" Shu replied. "You're a strong blader I almost lost the match"Shu said looking at the time. "It's getting late. We should probably head home before it gets dark"

All of them said their goodbyes and parted ways. Shu, Valt and Adam was the last ones left as the walked in silence. As Usual Valt was the one to break the silence.

"Where do you live?" Valt asked from Adam.

 "There" he said pointing to the apartment building where Shu lived. "I moved there recently. My place is still a mess."

"Really!?" Valt said excited about the fact that they lives in the same place.  "Shu lives there too. You two should be twins maybe you two live in the same apartment" 

Shu sighed. "Told you Valt. I don't even know him. You should've known if I have a brother." 

Valt seem to consider this for a moment. "Yeah." He agreed. "This is my stop" Valt said going to the bakery which was also his home sweet home.

"Woah, you live here?" Adam asked fascinated by the fact that someone can have a house inside a bakery.  "Cool, you're so lucky"

Valt smiled. "Visit here sometime I'll give you free bread"

Adam nodded as he waved his friend goodbye and jogged toward Shu who was walking ahead of him. "We're at the same apartment so we can go together"

 "Sure" Shu said walking toward the white building. They stayed in silent for few minutes.

Adam couldn't handle it anymore. "So... how long have you been here?" 

"Ever since I can remember" Shu said.

 "Okay" Adam didn't knew how to continue their conversation. Shu didn't seem to be a talkative person. Even after the few hours they had been together Adam had realized that Shu is the type of a person who kept everything for himself. 

Shu looked at Adam. "Do your parents live with you?" He asked sensing that Adam would feel uncomfortable walking in utter silence. When he was walking with Valt, he always stayed silent listening to the never ending stories of his best friend. Sometimes, he wondered how much stories exactly Valt has for a day. 

 Adam shook his head. "Nah.. they live in another planet.. I mean another country " 

Shu almost laughed. "Yeah I know, when they are living abroad it feels like they're living in another planet". 

Adam smiled. "You're parents are also abroad right?" Shu nodded. 

They arrived to the apartment building. Even though they lived in the same building their apartments was in different floors. 

"See ya " Adam said bidding farewell as he took out his keys and went in.

Shu walked into his apartment and opened the door. He went in closing the door behind him. Shu collapsed onto his sofa. "Today is a long day" Shu sighed. He took his phone to see that there were new massages. He swiped through the lock screen just to realize that he was added to a new group called Beigoma bey club. "Valt" Shu thought as he read the messages.

Wakiya: what the hell is this?

("What an amazing way to start a group chat" Shu thought to himself chuckling)

Valt: I made a new group.
         Hope you guys like it.

Honcho: this is cool

Valt: thanks honcho

Adam: hey guys:)

Wakiya: what is the reason of this stupid group anyway.

(Honcho changed Wakiya to Goldilocks)

Goldilocks: Rantaro Kiyama I'm gonna kill you.

Daigo: what is this? I need to do my homework. So hurry up.

(Daigo changed Goldilocks to Wakiya)

Valt: Wait till Shu come.

Shu: I'm here.

Valt: we are going to the dojo tomorrow

Shu: Did Xander invited us?

Valt: yep

Adam: who is Xander? and where is this dojo?

Honcho: Man you should've seen him he is huge like a giant.

Adam: woah really?

Honcho: yeah. And the dojo is super cool.

Adam: I'm in then.

Shu: okay I'll come

Daigo: me too

Wakiya: okay I'm leaving bye.

Shu kept his phone away and stared at the ceiling for few seconds."Tomorrow's gonna be a long day too then." Shu thought as he went to take a shower.