Kidnapped

Free let out a frustrated yell as he shook the bars in their cell. "Take us out from here, you dumb heads"

Adam was staring at Free with a longing face as he rests his hand against his cheek. It might've been seven or more hours since they were captured. They had lost the track of time few moments ago. Adam can't still believe that they got caught so easily. Everything had been a plan of them. The fire of the village making them part with the main group and they had fell right into the trap just like they thought. And this master Phi was indeed intelligent than Hearts and much more powerful. Both looked similar anyone can tell that those two are obviously brothers. But Phi's power was enough to bring chill out of his spine. Two guards walked in breaking the thoughts of the albino blader. Adam and Free watched silently as they opened the cell. 

One of the walked toward Adam. Free was quick to act he threw himself in between the guard and Adam. "You ain't taking him anywhere"

The Guard tried to kick him but Free dodged him swiftly. He grabbed guard's hand and twisted him around making him yell in pain. "Free look out" Adam yelled behind him but he was too late when he felt something hitting the back of his head as he passed out.

Adam watched at his fallen ally. "Free" He yelled running to the blonde crouching down beside him. Adam almost gasped seeing the blood flowing through his forehead. Before he could do anything else the guard took his arms dragging him from the cell. He had no advantage in this situation all of his powers were suppressed by something they injected before. Adam tried to remember the way as the guards dragged him through countless halls and rooms. Then they finally came to the heart of the South snake pit: The throne room. 

He stared at Lord Phi who was seated on the throne. Phi smiled down at the prince. "My My isn't it a pleasant surprise. I'm honored to see you at my place my prince"

"Maybe this is the way you treat honored guests here" Adam shot back raising his tied arms.

Phi got up and stepped toward him. He crouched down beside Adam placing his hand on his chin forcing his face upwards. "You indeed are a special guest but you are our precious bait as well to capture your brother. I think that's why those beautiful pale hands are tied."

Adam laughed coldly. "When he came you'll have to find a place to run. He'll do anything for save me"

"Exactly" Phi said. "We have a sweet surprise for him when he visit here. You can watch his getting beaten up in front of you and now if you say what is your brother's weakness it would be a big help for me"

"As if I would tell you. Don't be so dumb my brother don't have a weakness" 

Phi smiles again. "I don't take no for an answer" He said grabbing Adam's neck as knocking out the air from his lungs and threw the boy across the room like he was a mere rag doll. Adam gasped as his back collided with the metal bar of the room.

"He's strong" Adam thought bitterly as he regained his senses. "That won't work even if you kill me I won't tell you anything"

Phi smiles taking out a dagger from his pocket. "I know you wouldn't but if I torture you in front of him he will"

Adam looked back to see two guards dragging Free into the room. Free looked at Adam who had a bruise on his neck and a thin strip of blood ran through his nose. "Adam" He yelled then turned to Phi. "You bastard what did you do?"

"No, Free, I'm fine don't think about it" Adam yelled trying to run toward Free but Phi grabbed his arm and held him back. 

He turned to Free as he ran a finger across the blade of the dagger. "You might wanna confess me something. What's prince Shu's weakness?"