The Battle of the Brothers

Everyone caught their breath at the moment the two weapons clashed. The impact was strong enough to ignite sparks of flame where the two weapons clashed. Everyone watched the two fight. One with pure hatred and the other with pure amusement. Shu growled. "I'll kill you"

Red Eye smirked at him. "I'm looking forward to it"

The air surrounding them grew chilly at each passing second. Shu did not recognize any of the changes happening around him. His sole goal was to defeat Red Eye and get revenge for what he did and he's doing it.

Shu Spryzen's voice spoke inside his head. Don't let revenge cloud your mind. It will only bring you down

"I'll kill that bastard" Shu hissed ignoring the words of Spryzen. Red Eye killed Ayumi, who was only five years old. She was still so young and she had nothing to do with any of this. She was just another victim just like any other innocent person who died from all this. And the sole reason for all these deaths was that guy. He's gonna defeat him for once and for all. Shu charged at him again with a battle cry filled with raging anger. The two clashed on and on with an invincible power. The fight went on for longer than anyone thought. Because both of them had the same powers. Both of them were good warriors. The equality of them made it harder for the pair to defeat the other one.

"How long does it gonna take?" Adam asked furrowing his brows. "And I don't like how Shu changed after all this. He looks...I don't know different?"

Free nodded grimly. "The anger has clouded his mind. He only thinks about getting revenge now."

Christina was kneeling down beside the still body of the young girl. Tears formed in her eyes and trailed down her cheeks. "That heartless monster" She cried out. "How can he do that to a young girl like her?"

Sasha placed a hand on the other's shoulder. "Chris calm down! We have to get a grip on ourselves in order to move on. To prevent happening these kind of things again"

Christina hugged Sasha tightly and sobbed. "It's just, gods she's still so young"

Sasha bit her lip but did not say anything. She knew it too well. Christina lost her brother at such a young age and the guilt was still eating her. Seeing Ayumi's death at a time like this can reopen her wounds. Sasha patted her hair holding the girl tightly rocking back and forth whispering everything will be alright when she herself was not sure about anything.

They were drawn away from their own worlds by a sudden clash. All of them turned their attention back to the battle to see Shu holding his axe to Red Eye's throat. Shu's eyes were glowing in a deep blood red with a murdering intensity. Red Eye gave him a smug look. "Think you can do it?"

"I might've said no before but now after what you have done I will gladly chop off your head" Shu exclaimed lowering his axe toward the other's throat. 

"Shu" Xander called, worried about his friend. "Make sure you won't regret it. Once it's done there's no coming back. You have to think twice before you do anything."

"I won't regret killing a monster like this. He killed many people, the world would be a better place without him" He said bringing down his axe to Red Eye's throat but right when it touched his pale white skin Red Eye dissolved into the thin air with only a scatter of golden leaves showering on Shu. Shu looked around trying to figure out what was happening when a chilly wind blew around him, Shu stiffened as Red Eye spoke to his ear.

"I'm no human Shu, but I have been waiting for you for a long time and at last we meet"

Shu whirled around to see his friends looking at him in a confused manner. "Did you all see that?"