Lies and memories

With Adam's reveal Shu sat there in silence and completed shock.

"What the heck are you talking about?" Lui exclaimed.

"T-that can't be p-possible. " Shu said. "I lived here since I was born ask Xander Valt they knew me since the kindergarten. That's not possible my mom and dad are from earth and I didn't even knew you till few days"

"Shu's right" Valt said. "I've known him for longer than anyone I have seen his parents"

"Okay there's one way to find out let's go to Nebula" Adam said.

Zac widen his eyes. "You mean Nebula like another planet? I mean you're planet?"

"Yeah" Adam shrugged. "What's wrong?"

"Are you serious?" Orochi asked.

"Yeah I can open a portal to go there a piece of cake"Adam said.

"Wait wait how can you open a portal when the reeds can't? You told the space travelers are the only way" Lui said.

"Too many questions I'll answer them as soon as we get there" Adam said.

"Yeah" Shu said getting up. Then he looked at his axe. "How can I ... you know just disappear this"

"Oh it's easy just concentrate and wish that's all" Adam said.

Shu did what he was told to do soon there was no axe in his hand. "Now let's go"

The others agreed as they watched in amazement Adam opening a portal. It was like a black hole.

"Jump in" Adam said

"Are you crazy are you telling us to jump into that black swirling thing?" Akira exclaimed.

Adam sighed as he jumped in. The others followed his actions. Soon they were standing in a pitch black place. There was nothing under their feet. But they're standing. Even though it's pitch black they can perfectly see each other.

"In the name of science what is this place?" Naoki asked.

"It's called memory lane. When I open a portal alone I can't open another portal to Nebula right away so I always stop here for a while" Adam explained.

"A memory lane?"Daigo asked.

That's when a scene appeared in front of them it was like a TV. And a young boy probably around four or five ran along a gravel road giggling all over. He had blue hair and green eyes.

"It's you Ukyo" Yugo said.

"I know I know " Ukyo said as he watched the screen in front of him. Then the image changed this time it's a young boy with blue flame hair and a boy with brown hair both of them looked around five or six years old.

"No way" Valt said. "Is that Lui?"

Lui growled. "Gotta problem?"

Valt frantically shook his head. But Wakiya talked. "It's hard to admit you had a childhood"

Lui narrowed his eyes dangerously making Wakiya shut up.

The image changed again this time there was three kids playing on a beach chasing each other and giggling all over. One had orange hair and was tall to his age. Another had hazel eyes with blue hair. The last one had white hair and red eyes.

"It's the three of you" Quon said.

"I don't like this one" Adam said when the image flickered again and show a boy who had red eyes and white hair looking exactly like Shu. He was running along the green grass with his friends the image flickered to earth and showed Shu again he was inside a forest with Valt and Xander the image flickered showing each parts of Adams and Shu's life.