Let's Party

"Why are we partying wearing traditional clothing?" Wakiya grumbled looking at the black and purple attire. He wore a purple colour sleeveless cloak long to his knees and a sleeveless silk black shirt underneath it. And there was a black strip of clothing around his waist working as a belt and black pants. And a sword was connected to the black belt around his waist as a symbol of braveness. His blonde hair pulled up into a high ponytail and eyes were decorated with purple and silver eye shadow. 

"These are their traditions Wakiya we cannot oppose it" Honcho said tugging his belt to the right place. He was wearing the same attire but instead of purple his was orange.

Everyone was wearing the same clothes with different colours. Zac twirled around. "Wow I feel like a warrior" He said tugging his sword. 

"Okay" Adam said coming to the view and as soon as he did Sasha snickered. Adam scowled at her. "What?"

Sasha was wearing a traditional white and light blue kimono decorated with flower petals. "You look just like Shu with that ponytail"

Adam smirked. "I'm happy that I look my brother you got a problem with that?"

"Why the heck we have to wear this stupid makeup?" Lui grumbled trying to wipe away the eye shadow.

"It's a tradition" Ukyo sighed. 

"Okay that is enough let's go and help them to set up the things" Free suggested.

"Wait someone have to stay with Shu he's still sleeping right?" Valt turned to the others as Sara came out with Ayumi. 

"Don't worry Valt Ayumi here is dying to see Shu. She'll look after him right Ayu?"

Ayumi nodded running toward the healing rooms and entering one. "Then" said Free. "Let's go and help them"

Soon everyone was working hard to set everything up. The gang members and the rest of the village was working together without fighting. Laughing and cracking jokes can be heard from every side. Touma was no where to be seen it didn't bother the others. Adam , Free and Xander was helping with the decorations. Wakiya, Honcho and the girls were helping with the cooking. 

"Man If Shu is here he would cook us a grand dinner" Honcho said cutting up the vegetables. Daigo came in with a bowl of water. 

"Yeah he will cook everything alone. I don't like cooking" Wakiya complained as Sara chimed in. 

"You need to learn how to cook"

Wakiya stuck out his tongue in response. They started to work again. Clio and Cuza was walking here and there outside observing the surrounding as Sisco and Kurtz collected firewood. Ruway was swinging from tree to tree looking for herbal branches Hatsume requested. Everything was going smoothly and perfectly. 

Amidst all this happiness Touma walked to his favorite spot inside the woods. It was a place near a pond. He lay down and stared at the sky reminding the day's event. Gritting his teeth in frustration he punched the dirt few times. "Why?" He grumbled. "Why always me?"

"You'll only hurt yourself if you do that" A voice said. Touma turned his head to see Ken with his two puppets. 

"What do you want? Just leave me alone"

"C'mon we just need to talk" Besu said in a sad tone.  

"Why? For give a damn lecture about hurting you leader?" Touma growled as Ken walked to him and sat down beside him. 

"Shut up dumb head lean to respect" Keru grumbled as Touma turned to Ken.

"You sat down to tell me that?"