A celebration

Shu really regretted his choice of becoming a Prince. It was harder than he thought. And everyone watching him every minute. The generals glaring daggers at him. Shu sighed.

"Seven" Valt said.

Shu looked up at him and raise his eyebrow. They were all in a big room which was named as his. The king and queen told him that they secured this room for him right next to Adam's. Currently he was sitting on his bed crossed leg with Adam and his friends. He was wearing black pants and a red silk long sleeved shirt decorated with golden buttons and lines. There was a elegant black cloak connected to his shirt and there was golden patterns across it. He was wearing knee length black boots. A beautiful silver crown decorated his head. The crown had three red gems making it shimmer in the light. Adam was sitting beside him wearing the same attire but blue in colour.

"What?" Shu asked Valt

"It's the seventh time you sighed" Valt pointed out.

Shu sighed again.

"Eight" most of them chorused.

Shu chuckled. "I don't think counting my sighs is necessary"

"What's wrong? You see restless" Ruway asked.

"Yeah. I'm regret the idea becoming a Prince" Shu said.

Xander raised and eyebrow. "Why?"

"This clothes are killing me" Shu said burying his head on his hands.

Ukyo chuckled. "Shu that's your reason"

"Yeah" Shu groaned not even bothering to face them. "And I don't think those generals like me either"

Free narrowed his eyes. "What do you mean?"

Shu looked up at him. "Cant you see they always glare at me and there always behind me like I'm some kind of an intruder. Wait I am"

Adam chuckled. "Come on Shu calm down and you aren't an intruder this is your home"

Shu sighed plopping backwards to his bed. "Yeah maybe I should calm down" Shu sat down again. "Wait"

Lui sighed this time. "Now what?"

But before that a girl came running inside. She wore an elegant pink colour sleeveless frees reached her ankles. Christina and Sasha came behind her. She ran to Shu and hugged him tightly. Shu tensed.

"Adam it's been a long time" she said pulling back.

"Umm... Vanessa I'm Adam" Adam said beside Shu.

She looked at Shu who was red in colour. "Oh I'm sooo sorry. I thought you're Adam"

"I-its fine" Shu said.

"You don't seem so" Wakiya said.

Shu narrowed his eyes. "Shut up I'm fine"

"So nice to meet you I'm Venessa the princess of the east well before Asthem took out kingdom so now we love here till we get our kingdom back"

Shu nodded. "I'm Shu Kurenai"

Venessa nodded. "I already know and they should be your friends from earth. I'm excited to meet you all I have to go see you guys later"

Shu looked at Adam. "They live here?"

Adam nodded. "Yeah they don't have anywhere to go"

They couldn't continue their talk as a maid came in and told them the time had come. His friends wish Shu luck. Valt walked to him. "Good luck Shu you can do this"