I'll take the risk

Shu studied the map closely again. The others were chatting and joking with eachother. Some of them were training. He looked at the east kingdom again. "There had to be a way to enter the kingdom without noticing" he thought to the hundredth time.

"Dude take a rest will ya." Honcho said walking to him. Shu hummed on reply.

He turned to his friends who was chattering various things. Suddenly Akira asked something. "This is like a fantasy story so I was wondering like in those stories are there slaves here?"

"No that can't be right don't you have human rights?" Zac chimed in.

"No there are slaves" Adam said coming in. He was dripping with sweat from all the training. Lui, Free and Wakiya followed closely behind.

"There are?" Ken asked through Keru.

"But not in our kingdom it's strictly prohibited here. But after Asthem came to power he started to use people as slaves."

"That's messed up" Besu said.

"And there would be a big celebration in east" Ruway suddenly said.

"What? A celebration?" Zac asked.

"Yeah it's hearts birthday after tomorrow  so there would be a big celebration many merchants and ministers will come to attend it" Ruway said.

"Then it's dangerous for us to go cause Asthem and Phi would also come right?" Xander asked.

Free shook his head. "I don't think so they rarely come out from those snake pits. So they won't leave thier own kingdoms and we'll have a chance cause people will be allowed to come in"

Shu didn't talk as he was deep in thought. Then Naoki talked. "So it's easy we can go in dressed as soldiers or so and defeat him"

Free shook his head again. "It's not easy as that. The only doors opened would be the main doors no one can pass that gate without noticing cause there would be a heavy guard there and they'll assign their best generals in the front door"

"So aren't there other doors would be open like back door or something?" Daigo asked.

"I don't think they would open them besides as I heard the throne room is even prohibited to soldiers only Hearts most closest generals are allowed in and on his birthday I think the people who bring him gifts would be allowed to but one but one single wrong move the person would be dead" Kurtz said.

"That's That's dead end. Even though we managed to come in we won't be able to do anything" Yugo said.

"Cant I sneak?" Ukyo asked.

Sisco shook his head. "And the other thing is no weapons inside your magic would be discard once you're in. There is a controller room and from that place it discard all the powers inside the castle except for hearts powers and Hearts is the only one who got keys in there"

"How do you guys know many things?" Valt asked.

"We have spys who update is daily what's going on" Ruway answered.

"Woah we stated this conversation through slaves" Akira said.

"And to be a slave you got to be good looking" Joshua added.

"Then you can't be one for sure so don't worry" Zac said sarcastically as the others snickered.

Shu snapped his fingers muttering something to himself. The others looked at him that's when they realized Shu was silent the whole moment. He suddenly turned to the girls and tilted his head making his hair fall to the side. "How do I look?"