The dragon village

They were all sitting in a circle in the living room of the prime minister mansion. After their dinner they had nothing else to do except for like Zac suggested getting to know each other more. Shu didn't know whether it's a good idea or not but still he didn't oppose the idea. They sat in silence for few minutes until Valt broke it. "You guys never told us how Ukyo was able to convince to the soldiers that you guys are planning on a attack."

That took Shu's attention. Valt was right they never heard their side of the story. Xander immediately cracked up. Ukyo pouted looking  away. Yugo tried hard not to laugh as Adam doubled over laughing. "What's going on?" Naoki questioned them.

'Seriously you guys should've seen that. It was one of the most hilarious things ever" Adam said looking at Ukyo.

"Yeah this is the story. We tried many things to get their attention none of it work and some other plans didn't go well. That's when smart Ukyo came up with a brilliant idea of acting as a drunk man" Xander started the story.

"And" Adam said taking over. "No one was good at acting and we all suck at it except for the owner of the idea of course. Ukyo is amazing at acting. So we made a plan and waited till the dark. When the night time came we all hid behind bushes and waited. Two soldiers from the east castle came along that road they were talking about something. And then our drunk hero appeared" Adam said adding dramatic effect to his voice.

"You was really drunk?" Leo asked looking at Ukyo.

"No I wasn't" Ukyo said.

"Okay back to the story" Xander again took over. "Well where was I? Oh yeah the drunk hero then appeared. Seriously even I thought Ukyo was really drunk. His actions were natural. The two soldiers just stared at him cause Ukyo started yelling random animal names at them"

Adam laughed. "I was covering my mouth with my both hands to stop bursting out from laughing. Then suddenly he said you two stinky monkeys don't know that we're gonna attack you right?"

"The two soldiers stared at him like they saw a ghost. Then Ukyo suddenly clamped his mouth shut and said. oh my it was supposed be a secrete shhh.. don't say anything ok? Then those two idiots were like ok we won't"  Yugo added.

Zac chirped. "You. Did. That?"

Ukyo nodded scratching his neck awkwardly. "Yeah"

"Man I missed the fun" Honcho said.

"Me too" Sisco said.

Shu smiled. At least they had fun not like them. "So" Valt talked. "What about you Shu?"

Shu froze. "Oh"

"Yeah what about you? You look like a walking zombie that day" Free said.

"A walking zombie??? The horror" Joshua said dramatically.

"It's serious this idiot" Lui said smacking Shu's head.

"Ow that hurts" Shu said furrowing his brows.

"Oh yeah if you aren't injured right now I'm beating you up" Lui yelled.

"Aww so sweet" Shu said wiggling his brows.

"What?" Lui asked.

"Who knew Lui really cares for me" Shu said getting ready to run.

"Yeah you better run" Wakiya said as Lui got up and starts chasing Shu. They started to run around the group in circles. Lui eventually caught up tackling Shu to the ground.

"Ahh" Shu yelled clutching his wound.

Lui backed up. "Sorry I didn't meant to hurt you" 

Shu looked at others. "See"