Welcome Back

"A little ahead" Naoki said as he stared at the green dot in his cellphone moving at each second. "Woah... they're fast"

Trad panted slightly. "Do you guys think they have a horse or something?"

"No" Kurtz answered. "They probably don't. Besides they are going through the short cuts that why they are moving so fast"

Shu stopped. "Then we'll go through them too"

Free smirked. "Thought you would never tell that" He then showed a narrow rocky path. "This way"

The group followed Free. Naoki looked at the moving green dot again. It was closer than before. They passed many trees, the forest became thicker and thicker as they went deep down to the forest. Naoki stopped dead on his track as he spoke. "Guys, they stopped"

Everyone stopped looking at him. "But where?" Boa questioned.

"Right there" Akira said pointing at two figured standing facing for each other. Red Eye and Adam. 

Adam crossed his arms. "Well... I think we came far enough"

Red Eye looked around cautiously. The gang blended up with the shadows of the forest to stay invisible to his eye. Then after few seconds Red Eye hummed. Then he stared straight at Adam. "I thought you almost performed and alliance with your petty brother again"

Adam narrowed his eyes. "I would never do that, I hate him. I hate him so much that next time I see him I'll kill him with my own two hands"

Shu tensed. This much hate? He thought looking at his brother. When did this even happen. He was fine till few days ago. What triggered this anger? No.. Shu thought to himself. This is not Adam speaking. It's that evil requiem speaking. Suddenly cutting off his thoughts Red Eye laughed. "That's the spirit my prince, and I'm sure your brother would be happy to hear it, don't you Shu?"

Shu blinked as Free whispered behind him. "Did he see us?" 

Making their suspicions confirmed Red Eye looked straight to the spot where the gang was hiding. "Come out now, no use in sneaking behind our backs"

Adam spun around as Shu stepped out with his axe narrowing his eyes at Red Eye who had a smug expression on his face. Red Eye looked at Adam again. "Well...here's your prey fresh and ready to be hunted"

Adam smirked. "Of course"

"And" Red Eye said summoning his golden axe. "I'll take care of the others"

Valt blinked. Well there plan was to get Red Eye's attention and let Shu play his part but it seems like Red Eye was doing that himself. He looked at Daigo standing beside him. "This feels weird" He said looking at Valt. "It's almost like Red Eye is helping our plan"

Valt nodded. "I know, something is up"

"Red Eye is pretty sure" Lui said walking to them. "He is confident that Adam won't change but that bastard don't know the bond of Adam and Shu"

The attack started and this time Red Eye really fought with them. That's when they realized, there's no stopping him. Red Eye was a monster. It was almost like he controlled everything. His blows were enough to make them fly away. Zac wiped the sweat away from his forehead. "It's hard even to get closer to him and besides no one is brave enough to attack him, we'd hurt Shu"

"Dang it, this guy is playing us" Kurtz muttered. "He perfectly knows that we won't hurt him, so he's playing tag with us"

Red Eye smirked. "Aww, you don't wanna hurt me? How kind of you all"

"Shut up" Daigo growled. Something is off. Red Eye would not let Adam and Shu to be alone when he knows that Shu can bring him back. His thoughts were cut off by Red Eye who sighed.