Prove Your Worth

Adam and the rest of the crew waited by the dragon plains. It was a magnificent place with a magnificent view. There was flowers everywhere and animals and little kids running freely around when someone came to this place he or she would obviously forget that there's a war going over in this world. A war between good and evil, a war between truth and fake. 

"This place is amazing. I've only heard about this place" Ruway voiced his thoughts. 

Xander hummed in reply. "I would never see a place like this ever in my life if I hadn't come here. It's beautiful than the dojo"

Ruway smiled. Beside them someone cleared their throat. All of them looked at the side to see Wakiya and Ukyo coming to them. Yugo ran to Ukyo as soon as he saw him coming. He threw a hand around Ukyo's shoulders and started ruffling his hair. "Quite a show you put out there buddy"

"Hehe thanks" Ukyo said chuckling a bit. 

"He's a member of our dojo so it's no wonder he did great" Xander chimed in as he looked at his two friends. 

"Yo Wakiya you did great too man" Honcho said giving him a friendly slap on the back.

"of course I did that's why they chose me not you dummy" Wakiya shot back.

"Geez you don't know how to accept a compliment do you?" Honcho scowled.

"Of course I know that's my way of accepting it deal with it" said Wakiya sticking out his tongue.

"Are those two together?" Clio suddenly asked from Daigo who was standing beside him. It was rather loud than he expected for everyone stopped talking and looked at him. "What?" Clio said putting up his hands in defense. "I'm just asking"

"Me and this guy in a relationship?" asked Wakiya in the most irritating tone ever. "Are you kidding me?"

"Yeah sometimes I wonder that too" Daigo joined in. "They fight like a couple back in the 16th century" 

"Shut up" Honcho yelled. "Even if he's the last person in earth I won't marry him"

"Who talked about marriage we were just talking about dating duh.." Sisco said smirking as Honcho pressed his mouth to a thin line. At the right moment Free stepped in joining them. 

"Free" Adam yelled running to his friend and giving him a hug. 

Everyone stared at the two and Sasha looked at Zac both had a devilish smirk on their faces. "Are you two in a relationship?" Zac asked innocently as the two friends looked at him.

"What!?" Adam yelled covering his cheeks from his hands as he glared at the blonde.

Free tilted his head sideways. "You mean like dating? Then, no we're just friends"

"Ah friend-zoned" Sasha said dramatically looking at Adam with the saddest face she could muster.

"Shut up why are we even talking about this?" Adam asked pouting as Sasha yelled. "Relationship goals"

Free sighed. "You're probably going crazy"

"Talking about relationships" Cuza asked turning to Valt. "You and Shu are pretty close right?"

"Wait right there Shu and me are good friends that's all" Valt hurriedly replied and added. "Besides he's pretty close with Xander too"

"You mean like a threesome" Sasha asked.

"NO" Xander and Valt said in sync.  "Just friends" Xander pressed. 

"Stop that Sasha" Sara said chuckling. "You're gonna give them all a heart attack"