Never Give Up

Shu looked at Hearts. He can feel the tentions of the room. Hearts walked in. He was wearing two gauntlets conected to three sharp blades in the end. He gave an insane grin. "My My isn't this my gourgous little slave." He said stepping toward Shu.

"Guys" Shu called his friends. "Fight with all you've got we need to give Naoki and Trad as much as Time we can"

"Ok we got this" Wakiya said tightening the grip around his spear.

Hearts turned his attention to Shu again. "Okay then let's do it that way and I really don't wanna ruin your pretty face"

Shu scowled. "As if I care you moron"

Hearts placed his hands on his heart. "That hurt coming from my love"

Shu groaned. " I'm not your love and I don't have any interest in you"

Hearts looked at Trad and Naoki who was working hurriedly to fnd a way to discard the machine. "Get them" Hearts ordered as the soldiers ran to them.

"Not so fast" lui said attacking them with a sword. And the two groups started to fight. Shu could see that they're fighting a loosing battle. But no one gave up. They came so far just to give up. The soldiers knocked Wakiya and Daigo advancing toward Naoki and Trad. That's when they heard a battle roar. Shu could'nt help but smile when he noticed Free and the rest of his gang.

"Guys get them" Free yelled launching himself toward a soldier.

Heart looked surprised. "Wha- how the hell did they get in. you morons, don't stand there like idiots go and get them"

The soldiers snapped out from their trance and started to fight again. "Sisco , Cuza cover Naoki and Trad We'll buy you some time" Ruway said as the two boys ran to protect the two.

Shu didn't have any weapon with him so he just stood there as the others fight and Hearts looked at the red eyed boy. "Not quite a fighter?" Hearts said still smirking.

"Why do you care?" Shu hissed as he looked at Trad and Naoki. "Naoki how much time would it take to deactivate it"

"Shu we can't deactivate it" Naoki said. "Without pressing that red button" Naoki said pointing at a red button in the corner of the room.

Shu nodded at him sprinting toward the red button. But right before he could reach it Hearts appeared from nowhere right in front of him blocking his way. "Awww" Hearts said. " Am I on your way?"

Shu scowled. "Yes you are" Shu simply said kicking his shin and making him fall over.

Hearts quickly recovered from the sudden attack and tried to punch Shu. Shu dodged it but Heart turned again raking the three blade across his stomach. "Ahhh" Shu screamed falling to his knees from the absolute pain. He held the currently blood oozing wound from one hand. Hearts looked at him with his insane grin. "Goodbye my love" He said launching toward him. Shu waited for the impact but nothing happened he looked up to see Free blocking him.

"Shu you have to get out of here you aren't in a good condition to fight" Free said pushing Hearts away.

"N-No I c-can't" Shu said getting up squeezing his wound to ease the pain worsening at each second.

"Shu" Wakiya yelled from the other side of the room. "Don't be stubborn you'll die from blood loss"

Shu looked behind him to see the red button not so far away. "Free c-cover me give me some time to press that button"

Free nodded attacking hearts again. Shu took painful steps toward it and reached the button when he was about to press it someone screamed Shu looked back to see Hearts capturing Valt and aiming his blades toward his heart. "Press that you'll loose him"