Breaking apart

The boys were right. The attack is worse than they thought. There were several houses including a big mansion was on fire completely. Adam didn't even take a minute to summon his dagger. The others quickly took his example summoning their own weapons. They all had one. The earth gang watched in awed expressions as they fought. They were warriors from their blood. Shu saw his mom and dad. They also fought like warriors. Of course they would they were the generals of the country. Shu wanted to summon his axe but he wasn't sure how. Last time it just automatically came to his hand. But he didn't have much things to do. The others already handled the situation. Soon the North troops took care of the enemies. Everything seem to be calmed down. Adam walked to him as Shu gave him a smile. "Gotta say you're a born fighter Adam"

Adam smiled. "Thank you"

They watched as their soldiers tied them up. His mom and dad finished checking up the civilians. Shu walked to them. "You guys are okay right?"

Shu's mom ruffled his hair. "Of course Shu"

"We're good fighters" shu's dad also said.

People started to calm down but not for long when someone yelled. "Look there is a family inside the mansion"

Shu snapped his head toward the burning mansion. It can collapse in any moment. And he could see through the flames that there is a woman with two kids inside. Shu's parents looked at each other and came to a silent agreement as they headed to the mansion.

Shu looked at them and quickly realized what they were doing. "Wait" he yelled as he ran toward them. "It can collapse in any moment"

They looked at each other. Shu's dad knelt beside him. "Sacrifices had to be made to save another life Shu"

"B-but" Shu said unable to form a sentence. He knew what was gonna happen if they went in.

"Dont worry Shu we'll be fine and promise me you'll save this world from him" shu's mom said.

"Mom but you-" Shu was cut off by his mother. "Promise me"

"I-i promise" Shu said.

She hugged her tightly. "We love you Shu" she said running to the mansion with his dad.

Shu's eyes widen. As he yelled. "Mom Dad no" he tried to run after them but was held back by two strong arms.

"Xander let me go" he yelled at his friends trying to break free.

"Shu calm down" Xander said.

"No they're gonna die I need to help them please let me go please Xander" Shu said his voice was horse.

"Look they are there" a citizen yelled pointing toward a window.

Shu looked at the window. There is chance there is a chance that his parents could save their lives. He watched in silence as they helped the stucked family to get out. When they did that they tried to get down but couldn't a loud crash was the only thing they heard before the mansion collapsed.

Silence. It was the only thing that lingered in the air. Shu just watched as his eyes widen in horror. It couldn't be true. His mom and dad can't die like this. They promised to stay by him. After two years it's the day he met them but they didn't have time even to talk properly. Now they're gone not for few years but forever. Shu wanted all if this to be a one cruel dream. His whole world just crumbled down in front of him. His heart felt like it was breaking apart. Silent tears trailed down his cheeks. He didnt made a sound all he needed was to die. To go with his parents leaving all the other things behind.

Adam looked at Shu as well as the others. They knew how hard this is for Shu. And Valt Xander knew that Shu never cries on front of others. He always bottled up his feelings but seeing his tears trailing down his cheeks so freely they can realize how hard he took this for his heart.

Shu fell into his knees. He felt the gaze of the others. But for the first time in his life he didnt care. He didnt care whether the others were watching or not. His world crumbled right in front of him. All that matters is the death of his parents. He cried his shoulders shaking as he squeezed his chest trying to take away the pain. Hot tears burn through his cheeks as he felt it's hard to breath. He felt pathetic he felt like he was the worst person ever. He has the worst destiny ever to see his parents die before his own eyes. He let all his emotions out.

Valt walked to Shu and knelt beside him. He knew Shu need a friend by his side specially at a time like this. And Valt knew how much he loved them. How much he cared for them. He slowly placed a hand on his shoulder softly calling his name. Shu looked up his eyes were puffy and his cheeks were red from crying Shu hugged him burying his head in his chest crying harder. Valt but his lower lip as he hugged his friend back patting his back trying to comfort him.

"T-they left me V-Valt again" he muttered.

Valt tried to fight back tears. "Shu calm down we're here for you"

Xander also walked to them. Three of them knew each other than anyone else knows. But Shu was the one always comforted them. He never cried in front of others.

"B-but they promised m-me that they'd n-never leave me" Shu whimpered.

"They didn't leave you they're right inside your heart Shu" Xander said squeezing his arm.

Shu pulled away from Valt. "No still they left me but this time they aren't coming back"

They didn't know what to say. Shu was right they aren't coming back. Shu felt hard to breath. He gasped for air.

"Shu shu" Xander called. "You have to calm down"

Shu couldn't hear his voices correctly. It felt like they were talking from far away. Not from beside him. Christina looked alarmed. "Guys I think he's having a panic attack". She quickly walked to him as he looked at Shu. "Shu breath look at me Shu take deep breaths"

Shu couldn't hear her. He could see that she's saying something but he couldn't recognize the words. Shu felt like someone crushing his head as he slipped into the darkness.

How is the chapter guys?
Tell me your ideas about the chapter in comments. And leave a vote. Thanks for reading. I'm off. Sayonara~