Strike with all you've got

Shu opened his tired eyelids. His background was still dark the soft light illuminating from the lamps was not enough to light up the cells. Ayumi was still asleep. Shu looked around trying to figure out the time but failed. He tried to move but stopped as he winced in pain. He heard footsteps echoing through the stairs two tall soldiers appeared and start to yell out things making everyone awake. Some kide groaned as some rubbed thier eyes still half asleep. Ayumi yawned beside him stretching her arms. "Are you fine?"

Shu smiled bitterly and nodded. "I-I'm fine " his own voice betrayed him.

Ayumi rubbed soothing circles on his arm. Shu ruffled her hair.

"I'll save you Ayumi all of you it's a promise" Shu thought silently.

Two guards walked in. Shu couldn't make out there faces. They opened their cell one of them came in and pulled Shu to his feet Shu stumbled the soldier pulled him out of the cell and locked it back. They started to lead him outside. Every step felt like stabbing thousands of knives to his back. Shu gritted his teeth in pain. But forced himself to walk. They headed to a long hallway no-one was there it was fully isolated. The soldiers stopped. Shu lifted his head to see Free and Sisco.

"Shu" Sisco whisper yelled. "What the hell happened?"

Shu shook his head bitterly leaning toward his body for support. "N-nothing"

"Nothing? Look at you you look awful" Free said looking at the albino.

Shu breathed heavily was about to answer when they heard footsteps. Three of them tensed.

"You two?" They said pointing at Free and Sisco. "Head to the front gate"

And one of the soldiers walked to Shu and pushed him demanding to walk. Shu yelped loudly almost falling down from the impact. Free and Sisco gave him concerned glances before walking away.

The two soldiers took Shus hands roughly and started to drag him through the hallway. Shu tried to keep up but tripped his own feet several times.

"You two stop" a voice called from behind them.

The three of them turned their heads. Shu felt relieved when he saw Lui. "Leave that slave here"

"But sir?"

"No buts we have to make him ready to the occasion so hurry up" Lui yelled.

The soldiers  nodded as they practically dragged Shu to the room and the two soldiers walked away. Lui took Shu's hand leading him to the room. He could see Christina and Sasha. Shu slid down to his knees bracing the pain which was killing him. Shu let out a choked sob trying to blink away the tears but he's still an eleven years boy. Christina knelt beside him.

"Wait I'll heal you but not fully though cause the wounds are too big but I'll try my best"

Shu nodded as Lui helped him up. Shu let the others led him to the bed. Shu's breathing was heavy. He felt someone unbotten his shirt. The fabric was stuck to his skin because of The blood.

"Shu this'll hurt a lot" Sasha said.

Shu nodded Lui slowly started to release the fabric stuck to his wounds. Shu shut his eyes tightly letting out a stiffled scream. Shu felt blood trickling down from the reopened wounds. His eyes became misty but he closed his eyes again not wanting to cry. When they took of his shirt Christina placed her hands on the wounds. Slowly the pain start fading away. Shu slowly opened his eyes to see his concerned friends. "It's not fully healed so you'll still feel the pain"

Shu nodded but it wasn't hurting as before Shu let out a breath he didn't knew he was holding.

"If you aren't injured badly I'd smack you across the face" Lui yelled.