Requiem Spryzen

Shu stood in front of his room window looking at the distance. It had been almost a day after the incident. And from the place he's in he could see the armies of Nebula getting ready to the upcoming war. Shu glanced at the grounds thoughtfully. He never thought he would come across a war. He never even thought he was a prince to begin with. His mind wondered to Ukyo and Yugo. He really wished that they would come back in time. As he heard the armies of the west is vast than any other kingdom. Asthem had his own robot army and high tech military weapons. But there are things that the west didn't have but they did. They have patriotism inside their mind. They have a feeling to protect each other. As far as Shu knew that's all that they needed to win against those inhuman things.

Adam silently entered the room not wanting to disturb his brother who seem to deep in thoughts. He wondered what Shu was really thinking. Adam still wondered whether Shu was still thinking about what that fake angel said. He shook his head softly. "No" He thought. "Shu wouldn't think like that"

But the truth was Shu thought about that. A little part of his mind wondered whether this is true or not. It was true that the whole thing was a fake illusion but still the doubt inside his mind didn't fade away. Finally after which it felt like hours the horn blew across the area signalling the start of the journey. They needed to camp near the river Lethe. Across that river was the west army and there sure would be a battle. He turned back to see Adam staring at him. Shu frowned. 
"When did you came?"

"Just a minute ago, didn't want to disturb your deep thoughts"

Shu chuckled. "Let's go"

The two princes walked to the main grounds to see his friends all in armors. Everyone looked determined. Shu checked the horizon's again to check at least an image of Ukyo and the gang. He frowned slightly when he found none. He prayed silently for them to come in time. The king looked at both of them. 

"You two are our hope, stay strong and determined. We must win this battle" Then he turned to Shu. "Shu, don't think about anything else okay? That whole thing was an illusion"

Shu nodded trying to hide his doubt. Then the king turned to the rest of the warriors. "The time has come at last. We have to fight against the evil to bring peace again. Remember, all of your lives are worthy. We are a family, we fight together. Our unity will be the end of the enemies. Hail Nebula"

"Hail Nebula" Everyone cheered. 

Shu got on his horse as they started to race toward the river. It was not a long journey. But it took them half a day to reach their with his whole army. When they arrive Shu gritted his teeth seeing Hearts and Phi standing alongside with a man in a mask. It was the first time he saw Asthem. Half of his face was covered with a mask. He smirked seeing them. His gaze was fixed on Claire who glared at them giving them her icy cold stare. 

"Well well my dear sister" Hearts said crossing his arms as he took step. He was standing across the river on the other side of the river bank. "Never thought you would be a traitor. But we still love you, you are welcome back to our side. Let's wipe them off and have a party like we always used to do those days?"

Claire wordlessly hopped off from her horse. Everyone held their eyes on her as she stepped on the water with a simple splash. Leo gulped when Claire gave them a tender smile. It was too kind. Then it disappeared in seconds quickly replacing it with a frown. "You think I'll come back after all that you did to me? We were never a family. We were just individuals who thought we had a family but we didn't. So shut up. You've got no chance against us"

Phi raised his brow. "Seems like that Princes are getting into your mind sis. Don't let them fool you. You are one of us"

"Never" Claire growled almost storming toward them but right at the moment Leo held her back. Asthem turned to the king and the twin princes. He smiled. "We finally meet, Prince Shu"