Confusion

One bey was still spinning and the other had burst into three pieces. Shu gasped. The stadium has been cracked. He panted like he ran a marathon. He felt exhausted. But still he felt happy that Spryzen was still spinning and the other was in three pieces. He looked at the man who was now kneeling down collecting the pieces of his bey. "Impossible" he muttered. Shu's legs felt like jelly he badly wanted to sit down and pass away. He felt his eyelids heavy. But he managed to stand out.

"Now you have to let us go" Shu said.

The man glared at him. "We'll go now but remember this isn't over we'll come back again with our leader and when that happened you'll be doomed"  The man said and he disappeared into the thin air. The other's followed him as they disappeared to nowhere confusing Shu more than ever.

The gang stared at them for few minutes processing all that happened in few seconds.  Then they all ran over to Shu. Shu fell to his knees panting. He never felt this much tired after a battle.

"Shu" Valt called shaking him. Shu looked at the concerned gang and smiled.

"I'm fine" he said trying to get up but stumbled. Adam caught him.

"Be careful" he said.

All of them started to talk to him like how the battle was and praising him but Shu didn't hear a word. Black spots danced in his eyes. Suddenly the world started to spin around him and the albino male fainted to his friend's arms.

"Shu" Adam yelled as he caught the albino boy who fell unconsciously to his hands. Everyone tensed.

Xander quickly checked his pulse. "He's okay" he said.

Valt looked terrified. He was attempting to keep his tears away.

"We should take him to the dojo" Ukyo suggested.

Wakiya picked up Spryzen from the stadium but he yelped and threw it back clutching to his arms.

"What's wrong?" Honcho asked.

"It's freaking hot and burned my arm" Wakiya said wincing.

"It's normal" Daigo talked. "With that amount of power".

"Yeah" Yugo agreed.

"Guys we need to hurry up" Adam said.

Shu was trembling, beads of sweat rolled down from his forehead. He muttered something. Xander picked him up and Ukyo took his bey and all of them started to run off to the dojo.

Shu opened his eyes and looked around.

He got up walking along it felt like he was in a castle. It was dark he could barely see anything ahead. He saw a light and he decided to walk toward it. The light grew bigger and bigger then he stepped out to an unknown land. It was beautiful with trees and everything. And the dream changed, he saw the same surrounding but not beautiful, corpses and blood everywhere. Some places were on fire. People screamed in agony pleading for help. Then he saw his friends lying on the ground on pools of blood. Shu's eyes widen as he ran to them. "No no no" he said tears rolling down his eyes. He checked their pulses but no sign, they were dead.

"No" Shu yelled as he jolted up on the bed. He looked around there was no sign of fire. He sighed in relief as he rubbed his temples. His head felt like it was gonna explode . He groaned in pain and sat down properly. He was inside a room. He recognized it. He was still in the dojo. He climbed out of bed holding his head. He felt dizzy. But he slowly walked to the sound of his friends. They were eating lunch. No-one seemed to be happy. They were all concerned about Shu. 

"Shu" Ukyo was the first to notice him. Shu gave them a weak smile.

"Shu" Valt yelled as he ran over to Shu and hugged his friend. Tears rolling down his eyes.