Chapter Two: Messed up

I couldn't shake the feeling of uneasiness rising in my stomach. I really should have answerer his question...I just...I DON'T KNOW!

It shames me to say this but I really doubting myself here, and I don't think my experience of losing my Mom is anything like him getting tortured and all his friends dying.

I...I really don't know what to do for them. Sometimes I wish I was like Momota.

Maybe I should just find him a good therapist. Is that cheating? I mean...can they even go to therapy? This whole town seems to be against him...

I sighed as we arrived at the school. Ouma hadn't said anything since I failed to answer his question and just seemed to be in thought.

I'm sorry Ouma...

We got some remarks from fellow students and I realized we were late. Oh gosh she's going to be so annoyed...

However to my confusion my aunt wasn't there, weird...she wasn't even drinking last night...

"Hey Saihara" Akamatsu called, "did something happen?" She whispered as Ouma immediately went over to their desk.

"I think I messed up" I told Akamatsu, "he asked me something really important...and I couldn't say anything...I just didn't know what to do" I told her frustrated with myself.

"That's ok, I'm sure you did your best" she comforted me "but I probably could have done more..." I told her.

"You did enough Saihara, see? He isn't panicking anymore, so you did enough" she reassured me.

No...that's probably not right at all...but...

My thoughts got interrupted when a figure entered the classroom. The Headmaster.

"Hello class, I have some news I have just recieved" they greeted walking up to the front of the classroom.

"Your teacher, has sadly chosen to retire due to the incident involving the incident involving her daughter to for my knowledge 'clear their head'" they told somberly.

"It's such a shame to me and my fellow staff as we always believed she would stay to see you all graduate, however I suggest you give her support" they instructed.

"We are currently searching for a replacement for the rest of the remaining year, so use today as a study day for any tests you have coming up" they ordered.

"Have a good day" they finished with a small smile. Aunt Jin...

'Well at least she won't act like I'm going to attack or going to grope her *ss or something anymore' Ouma signed and I laughed catching the looks of the other students. I cleared my throat "sorry..." I told them and let them carry on with their conversation.

I then walked over to Ouma and took a seat beside him. I sighed taking a deep breath "Ouma about this morning..." I started and Ouma raised a hand to shut me up.

'It's fine Sahara' he told me "no it isn't I messed up, I should have said something...I just..." I started ans Ouma repeated themselves 'it's fine seriously' they told me.

'I decided for myself what's right for me' he told me and I raised an eyebrow.

"What are you going to do?" I asked and Ouma paused 'it's nothing' he told me.

"Ouma don't lie, come on just tell me, maybe I can help" I told him and he shook his head 'I need to do this myself I'll be fine Saihara' he assured me.

"What do you mean you'll be fine?! Are you going to harm yourself or do something crazy? Come on Ouma we can talk about this!" I pratically screamed at him.

'Leave me alone' he told me and his eyes had a bitter look in them. I could feel my heart sinking "don't you trust me?" I asked him.

Ouma's expression softened before turning their head away from me.

'I don't really know'