Chapter 1: Photos of the Past

Its a simple quiet winter evening for the Nektons, the skies are clear, the stars are twinkling, and there wasn't a single cloud in the sky. The Nektons were taking shelter from this bleak winter cold on the arronax, and looking through old photos, and baby photos. "Hey Fontaine I've  been looking through some old holiday photos, and it turns out that I found the one that started it all." Kaiko said showing her oldest daughter a picture of 4 month old Fontaine with Will and Kaiko. Fontaine on the other hand was a bit embarrassed from that while she was holding a photo similar to that but it had her younger brother, Ant when he was just a newborn. "Kaiko you got to remember this, right?" Will asked, show his wife  a photos of her with another girl that had similar traits to what Kaiko has. Kaiko has brown hair and blue eyes while the other one had blonde hair and blue eyes, but that wasn't even the case and its that fact that they were best friends at that time the photo was taken or at least they were best friends. "Will, I actually do remember this but I rather not, reminds me of hard times and my anger towards her. Secondly, we have children now that's all that matters." Kaiko said. Will agreed to his wife's statement, they're married and have kids, so they're pretty much one happy family, but back a his time he witnessed some pretty terrible stuff happen to Kaiko, some of them ranging from moderate to sever. It was a good thing that he was there when Kaiko needed him the most, if not she would have been depressed for possibly the rest of her life. "Hey guys, check out this photo I found." Ant shouted, show the family a picture of Will and Kaiko when they were younger and still in college. The couple went in on a closer look at the photo their son had found and a it was just like it was yesterday. "Well the only question that going through my mind is, how you guys actually met?" Ant asked. "And be as detailed as possible." Fontaine said. Will and Kaiko just looked at each other before making the decision. "Alright we'll tell you two everything, only because you guys want to know." Kaiko said. And that's where their story begins. 

Hope you guys enjoyed my last chapter for 2018. Thank you so much for all the support you've given me throughout the year, and I'm very excited to post more in 2019. I'll do my best to post either before or during exams, as you can tell I have a lot going on in January. But anyways, happy new year and see you in 2019. ❤❤❤❤❤