Chapter 9: Disturbing secrets Part 1

"I'll tell you what's been going on with me lately, but promise me that you won't tell anyone. This is just between you and me." Kaiko said and Will nodded. "Your secret is safe with me Kaiko." Will replied. There was complete silence as Kaiko tried to come up with the right words without tearing up. "Will, you see all these bumps and bruises I have?" Kaiko asked the most obvious question. "It's completely obvious." Will replied with a concerned look."Well...Bryan did all this because he didn't want me to hangout with you."Kaiko explained and Will was shocked and couldn't believe that a guy like Bryan would do that. "There's more to it, he actually had a crush on me."Kaiko unexpectedly said. "Wait a second,you said that Bryan had a crush on you and he's currently treating you like you absolutely nothing to him?" Will asked and Kaiko nodded. "I recommend that you just end it..not to be rude or anything; just giving you advice." Will suggested, but there was no response; just silence. "I'll give you time to think about it, I better get going."Will said before waving bye to Kaiko and leaving. That actually made Kaiko gave out a warm smile that was until Bryan had ruin everything and take things into a dark turn. And from there, the world became from a shining light to pitch black darkness.

Sorry that this chapter was a bit short but I hope you like it.😅😅😅😅😅