Chapter 6: Let The Drama Begin

Ever since Will and Trish's little argument, things accelerated for sure; meaning that she has plans that Will or Kaiko would never know about. Plus Will has been pretty much ignoring her and spend time with Kaiko which made problems worse for Trish. Let's see what happens next:

It was beautiful Saturday afternoon, the sky was cloud-free, the sun is shining, and the sound of nature is just wonderful. Kaiko was enjoying a very peaceful walk and enjoy the nature while it last, well that was until she found a note on her door. The letter read:

Dear Kaiko, 

 Please meet me at the park by your house at 6pm. There is something that I must show you. 

-Anonymous
Kaiko was confused, she didn't understand what was going on, or the whole point of the letter. "Maybe this is one of Will's letters, but that can't be that. If I knew it was from him it would have his name on it." Kaiko thought in her mind. Later, Kaiko went to the park like the letter said and she saw Will, but something was off, as she got closer and closer Trish made her move made by kissing Will. Kaiko was in shock, she couldn't believe what she just witnessed, it made her sick to her stomach; she ran away soon after. "Kaiko wait it's not what it looks like." Will tried to speak to Kaiko, but she already gone within a second, and he was stopped by Trish. Will immediately felt guilty for doing this. The next day, Will tried to speak to Kaiko but it was unsuccessful because she has been ignoring him all day; that was until noon came around. Kaiko was still upset about yesterday's events. "Will just leave me alone. I'm not in a good mood right now." Kaiko asked. "Just listen what I have to say Kaiko. About yesterday, I didn't kiss Trish, she kissed me." Will said, trying to help Kaiko but she didn't listen. "It doesn't matter, if you never liked me you could've told the truth. Instead you broke my trust by, lying to me." Kaiko said with tears rolling down her face. "Kaiko I'm sorry." Will tried to explain, but it was too late. "Sorry is not going to cut it Will. Maybe we can be friends but not right now." Kaiko said as she walked away.  Kaiko desperately needed to be away from everyone including her family because Will was the only person that she can trust and she just lost that trust. Will was the only person who healed her from what she been through during her early childhood, but without him she just feels alone and empty. The thing is, Kaiko was just too scared to bring it up. Kaiko was trying her best to calm herself down, but that wasn't helping her at all; that was until some guy that Kaiko has never seen before showed up. (The guy's name will be unknown until the next chapter)

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for the long wait I had finals going on, but I'm happy that its summer break. See you guys in the next chapter bye 😀