Chapter 2: Who's that Girl?

Before you guys read this I just want to let you know that for now until the end of this story, all Settings in future chapters will be taking place in Will and Kaiko's time. Enjoy😉

Will was in class doing his studies while also dozing off about 2-3 times,nearly falling asleep at one point all because he didn't get that much sleep last night. While he was studying he started hearing strange rumors and it felt like he needed to know what this rumor was about unless it something very offensive. Will then turned to his friend that was right sitting next to him, he tried wake him up by poking him, but it was unsuccessful. "How am I suppose about what's going on with these rumors?" Will whispered to himself, and then put his head down for a second. As soon as he went back to reality, another student just appeared out of no where. "You nearly gave me a heart attack Trish. Do you have any idea what going on by any chance?"Will asked. Trish on the other hand actually had absolutely nothing to do with any rumors on this situation. Unfortunately no, but what I have been hearing is that a new student a young girl possibly is coming to this campus starting tomorrow." Trish responded. Trish  is also a young girl with blond hair, blue eyes, and looks like she's around her 20's. Trish came from a very rich family which makes her the queen of the entire university almost all the students on campus like her but very little just hate her for whatever reason.(I don't own this character. Its owned by Tom Taylor) "Well, that's good to know." Will muttered to himself and then didn't say anything else for the rest of the day. The next day Will noticed something a little different, in the hallway he noticed a young girl that Trish mentioned yesterday, possibly in her early 20's with chocolate brown hair that she was wearing down and beautiful aquatic blue eyes. She was wearing nothing fancy, but more casual, just a plain blue shirt, blue pants, and a grey boots. The young girl turned around and noticed Will  straight form her locker, "Hey". She, said with a smile. "Oh hey, my name is William Nekton, but I go by Will." Will introduced himself to the transfer student. "I'm Kaiko." Kaiko said as she introduced herself to Will and shook hands. At the same time they knew that they're good friends that could possibly turn into something even better.  
Hello to all my Wattpad followers I hope you enjoy this chapter it actually took me a really long time to make this because of Exams and the New York trip I went on. Trust me I had a blast over there. On to more exciting news I'm planning to do a Valentine's day Special. Anyone excited about that? But anyway if you liked this chapter don't forget to vote. And I'll see you guys in the next chapter .😘😘😘😘😘