Life Before Love Holiday Special Part 1 🎄

The last couple months have been a rollercoaster of ups and downs and now the most magical time of the year has finally arrived; Christmas is here. Kaiko is now doing a lot better and Will  loved to see her like this. Kaiko even got a chance to meet Will's parents and they loved having her around; treating her like their daughter. Unfortunately, Will didn't know anything about Kaiko's parents and he want to meet them, so he decided to talk to her. They were walking home from college so he thought now would be the best time. "Hey Kaiko, I was wondering when am I going to be able to meet you're parents?" Will asked. "What made you ask that?"Kaiko replied curious. "Well, you did meet my parents and you know they liked you." Will replied. "That's true and should really return the favor by you meeting my parents. How about this Saturday?" Kaiko asked with a smile on her face. Will though about it for a while and then nodded. "Sounds good." Will replied.
Fast forward to Saturday...
The day came and whole bunch of questions filled Kaiko's head. How are my parents going to react? Will they hate him? Will they like him? Kaiko was so nervous and stressed out over Will's little meet and greet with her parents. That is when tensions began to a rise.
Surprise I'm doing a holiday special, but I will be splitting it into 2 or 3 parts. I hope you like the first  part 😉