Kaiko's Revenge Part 2: The Confrontation 😈

Within the last few days, Kaiko started having second thoughts about confronting Trish. A whole bunch of questions swarm in Kaiko's mind like a swarm of bees. Will has been constantly telling Kaiko the Trish was the real culprit which annoyed her sometimes, but Will was right about that. "Let me guess Kaiko... having second thoughts?" Will questioned Kaiko. "Yes.. I'm not sure if doing this is the right thing to do or not. I don't want it the get physical." Kaiko replied back to Will. Will placed a hand on Kaiko's shoulder. "I don't know what do you think?" Will replied to kaiko and she nodded. The very next day, it was time to confront the enemy and end all the drama. As soon as Will and Kaiko were walking by a nearby park, they saw Trish and thought that now was to perfect time, so they walked up to her. "W-what?! You guys are back together? How?"Trish said realizing that Will and Kaiko were together. "We know that it was you who tired to split me and Will up, so you can have Will all for yourself." Kaiko replied to Trish with a Stern look on her face. "Whoa whoa whoa let's not jump into conclusions; it really could have been someone else who did all this too you." Trish replied. "Oh really?....who?" Will asked Trish; she thought about it for a while and she knew it was her who set Kaiko up. "Admit it Trish,  you set me up so you can have Will for yourself." Kaiko said to Trish. "Ugh fine it was me who set you up...I wanted will to be together with me, not you; that's why I set you up with that Bryan guy so you're distracted with him instead of Will." Trish admitted to Kaiko and Will; and they were shocked. Then all of a sudden, she began begging Will for forgiveness and tried to encourage him to leave Kaiko. "Please Will, would you rather be with a young intelligent lady like me or be with someone who is worthless like her?" Tish asked Will as she points directly at Kaiko. Kaiko was even shocked by what she said; her heart shattered like glass. "I rather be with Kaiko then you Trish...I only  like people who are always positive not negative." Will replied to Trish. "You're making a big mistake William Nekton." Trish replied as she stormed off. Will noticed something was a little off about Kaiko and he believed that it was something Trish said about her.
Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry for the long wait you know it's the holidays, so had to spend time with family. Anyway, It's possible that I might be posting another chapter later;if not I wish you you guy a very happy new year and thank you for all the love and support you gave me in 2019😄