Life Before Love Holiday Special part 6🎄

Hey guys and welcome to the final part of the Life Before Love Holiday Special. Feel free to listen to the video above while reading this chapter. Enjoy!
It was a beautiful Christmas eve, snow was everywhere, friends and family are closer than ever, trees are lit, and for the couples mistletoe. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case for Kaiko...not yet at least. The night before, Kaiko came home  to her parents arguing to Kaiko for nearly an hour. Kaiko had enough of her parents drama over a young man she likes and made a choice to move out the following day. Will was even surprised to see Kaiko again standing in front of him, but she had bags of her personal belongings. "Kaiko? Is everything alright?" Will asked Kaiko. "No everything is not alright, i literally had enough of my parents actions, so I decided to move out. It's not like they're gonna care anyway." Kaiko replied as she enters the house. "But it's Christmas Eve." Will said. "I really don't care at this point Will...all I want is to be with you. I don't care what my parents say." Kaiko replied. From that moment, Kaiko got to celebrate Christmas with Will and his family, Will and Kaiko even got a chance to kiss under the mistletoe while Will's parents weren't looking. Later that night, Will and Kaiko were snuggling by the warm fireplace while drinking some hot chocolate. "This has truly been the best christmas I ever had..thank you Will." Kaiko said with a smile on her face. "No problem Kaiko...I may not have gift for you this year, but I'm here with you at least." Will said. "To be honest really don't care of you get me a present or not. As long as I'm here with you... I'm happy. I love you Will." Kaiko replied before hugging Will. "I love you too Kaiko." Will replied before gently kissing Kaiko on the lips which made Kaiko blush. From there, Will and Kaiko just kept snuggling to the point they got tired and fell asleep.
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter. This holiday special is my gift to you guys. Happy holidays everyone 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄