Here We Are...

A lot has changed since Will and Kaiko had their college life; they even started getting serious with their relationship. Trish, finally off their backs and technically out of their lives along with Kaiko's parents. Now they're engaged and expected to get married within a year or maybe earlier. Will and Kaiko had made a very unique decision that people don't see every day; living on a submarine. (A.k.A the arronax) Needless to say, life was good for the two of them.

Fast forward to the present day.....

"So let me get this straight, some love desperate freak liked dad even though you like him as well, and tried to get in the way of your love?"  Fontaine asked.  Will and Kaiko just looked at each other. "Well...that's what it looks like; either that or a simple act of aggression." Kaiko replied. "But look on the bright side, we're happily married and raising you guys." Kaiko added.  "And you must be so lucky that you have us." Ant said with glee.  The couple couldn't agree more; just the thought of that  wouldn't make neither of them change or regret anything that happen; cause they know it was all worth it at the end. 

  Hey guys, sorry for the long wait; I just had so much going on in my life that I never had the time to publish the chapter. Anyway, here it is and I thank you for you patience. This chapter is going to be the the final chapter of this book; and I want to thank you guy for supporting me as I make this book, but don't worry there will be a holiday book that I will be posting after thanksgiving; I'll release more information as it becomes available. Until then, I hope everyone has a great thanksgiving. Bye 😀😀😀😀