Chapter 5: Rivals Arise

Within the last few months, Will and Kaiko were actually considered as a couple, and they even had their first kiss. Overtime the new rumors related to their huge milestone spread to the entire university like wildfire, unfortunately not everyone was happy for them. Those students didn't want Will or Kaiko to be together, and that's exactly what happen to them.

It was a rough morning for Kaiko as she was running late for class because she literally studying the night before without realizing the time causing her to oversleep. Not only that, her parents are pretty strict about her education because they want her to be successful. As Kaiko was walking to her first class she encountered Trish standing a few feet across from her, and she didn't look happy; Kaiko looked nervous. "Oh hey Trish, what's up?" kaiko asked in a friendly matter. "Don't you hey Trish me Kaiko. I saw you kiss Will and I have something to say about that. Will deserves to be happy with me, so if you ever try to make out with him. Things will get ugly." Trish threatened and the walks off. Kaiko was pretty shocked to see this, and her morning was just as difficult. Later, Kaiko was hanging with Will like they usually do, he noticed something odd. "Will? Have you noticed anything odd about Trish?" Kaiko asked sounding very curious. "Now that you mentioned it, something strange is odd about Trish; she was literally all over me all day. Why exactly? Will asked. Right now, Will could only imagine the possibilities of what could have triggered Trish including what had happened between himself and Kaiko. "Well you might not like this, but she actually threatened me I don't know why though." Kaiko replied with concern. All the events that happened between them. Later on within the day Will was on his way home when he started talking to to Trish who could possibly become Kaiko's little rival. But when Will was about to say something Trish asked him something. "Hey Will can I asked you something? Do you like me? Trish asked. "Trish I'll be honest with you I like you as a friend and I want to keep it that way." Will replied. That comment made Trish really upset. "You're just saying that so you can be happy with Kaiko. Well I have something to say about that. You will only fall in love with me and not kaiko." Said Trish agressively. Will couldn't believe of what came out of his friend's mouth. "Look I don't know why you're so upset with me and Kaiko being in a relationship. Why can you just be happy for us?"Will said before he left for home. While Will continued to head home, the only question that filled up his mind. Why is Trish acting like this?

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I had a lot of fun making this chapter. I know I had you waiting for so long and that's because of school , but its finally updated.  See you guy in the next chapter!!!!