Life Before Love Holiday Special part 5🎄

"Kaiko?! What are you doing here?"Will asked in shock. "Remember that plan I had to get back on my parents? Yeah, they actually saw me hanging out with you;didn't like it one bit and started screaming at me as soon as we got home." Kaiko replied. "How about you come inside... it's pretty frigid and I bet you don't want to catch a cold." Will said and Kaiko went inside Will's home;his parents greeted her as well and wanted to know what she was doing here. Kaiko explained everything to them, about the argument they had. Will's parents understood her current situation and let her stay for a while, so she can get out of the drama with her parents. "But Kaiko aren't your parents gonna know that you were here?"Will asked. "Definitely, but they won't understand that I like you." Kaiko replied. From there the night was perfect, Will and Kaiko did everything together; Kaiko felt freedom when she's with Will. When it comes to Kaiko leaving for home is what Kaiko fears the most because she knows that her parents would be waiting by the front door; Will came tell that Kaiko was scared. "Everything is going to be okay." Will said trying to comfort Kaiko. "You don't understand, my parents are going to waiting to murder me. I have no choice but the face them." Kaiko replied getting ready to leave, but she stopped in her tracks, walks to Will, and gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek. "Thank you for the best night ever." Kaiko said and left. Will was blushing like crazy, he didn't expect for Kaiko to kiss him.
Hey guys hope you enjoyed Part 5 to my holiday special. Stay tuned for the final part which is coming soon ☺️