Life Before Love Holiday Special part 4🎄

Will was listening to the recording that Kaiko gave to him and what he hear truly caught him off guard and upset at the same time. Will looked at Kaiko for a second and she nodded. "Sorry Will, as much as I want to think that it's a lie, but unfortunately it's the truth." Kaiko said while looking down. "So what your saying is that your parents pretended to like me, only to be racist against me?!" Will asked in disappointment and Kaiko nodded and said, "I'm very sorry and I understand if you don't want us to be together anymore." Will didn't want to see Kaiko like this, so he lifted up her chin a bit so she can make eye contact with his brown eyes. "First of all, I'm not mad at you, Kaiko because I know you wouldn't do such a thing like that. I'm mad at your parents though. Secondly, I need time the process all of this."Will said before leaving, but Kaiko stopped him in his tracks. "Wait a second Will...whatever you do don't confront them and beat them to a pulp." Kaiko said. "What?! Why?" Will asked "You'll see why...oh and Merry Christmas."Kaiko said before leaving herself. Couple hours later Will had a little surprised waiting upon his own door and that surprise was Kaiko.
Hey guys hope you enjoy part 3 of my holiday special and stay tuned for part 4.🎄