Chapter 8:Things Are Getting Spicy

Kaiko was simply minding her own business; just walking around when Bryan came along and confronted her about what he saw earlier. "Kaiko I know very well that I didn't see you with some other guy. Who was that?" Bryan asked. "First of all, he has a name; his name is Will...Will Nekton. Secondly, he's my friend and I can't believe you were watching me your stalker. Why do you care anyway? It's not like you have a crush me or something." Kaiko replied and Bryan nodded in return. There was a short pause. "Wait you can't be serious...are you serious?!" Kaiko asked in shock and Bryan nodded; then another pause. "Anyway if I ever see you hang out with this...Will Nekton, you will get it." Bryan said threatening Kaiko, but she thought that he was joking around; turns out that he was serious. Few weeks later, Will notice that he hasn't seen Kaiko as much as usual which was not like her at all, but when he sees Kaiko she looked sad and didn't want to talked to anybody. Will also noticed a few bumps and bruises on Kaiko's skin which concerned her. One day, Will decided to talk to Kaiko about what has been going on. "Hey Kaiko, I couldn't help but noticed that you weren't around a lot and had a few bumps and bruises on your skin. I was just wondering if everything was ok." Will asked. "I'm fine, I just tripped over something earlier." Kaiko lied, trying to hide them with her sweater she was wearing. "Are you sure? It doesn't look like you're okay." Will replied. It took a while for Kaiko to drop all the lies and cut clean, but what Kaiko confessed to Will truly shocked him.