Life Before Love Holiday Special part 3🎄

Ever since Kaiko found out her parents little secret, she has been keep all her anger to herself and pretend that everything is okay. Kaiko didn't even bring this up to Will because she didn't want to get accused of making things up. Kaiko had no choice but to get the evidence with a recording device that she never used, but knew it would come in handy at some point; now it was the perfect time. Later that night, Kaiko placed the recording device somewhere her parents couldn't see. "Perfect, now all I have to do is put this on record and let it do it's job." Kaiko said to herself before putting the device on record. The next day, Kaiko's parents left really early for work, so Kaiko went to their room and grabbed the device and took it to her room only to find out the truth. When Kaiko was with Will, he could tell something was up but couldn't think of it. "Will? There's something I need to show you." Kaiko said before taking out a recording device from her coat pocket and hand it over to Will; who was just looking at her confused. "Just listen to it Will, you'll see why." Kaiko said. Will nodded and began listening to it which upset him at the end.
Hey, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, the next part is coming soon.